Keyword Results for 'cognitive tests'
Extra year in school linked to better memory in later life May 5, 12:32 pm
London, May 5 (ANI): Staying on at school for an extra year can significantly boost adults' mental ability well into old age, a new research has revealed.
Washington, Oct 14 (ANI): It is known that obesity not only increases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer, but also results in the decline of mental abilities, including memory, language, and thought-processing speed.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES