Keyword Results for 'sweet potatoes'
Potential 'dark side' of diets high in beta-carotene revealed May 2, 10:22 am
Washington, May 2 (ANI): Consumption of excessive amounts of beta-carotene, a naturally occurring pigment that gives colour to foods such as carrots, sweet potatoes and certain greens, may be hazardous to health, suggests a new study.
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): Purdue University scientists have developed methods for growing sweet potatoes that reduce the required growing space while not decreasing the amount of food that each plant produces, suggesting that the crop could be grown in space.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES