Keyword Results for 'traumatic events'
Why people suffer from persistent pain after traumatic events May 3, 11:46 am
Washington, May 3 (ANI): A new study has identified a genetic risk factor for persistent pain after traumatic events such as motor vehicle collision and sexual assaults.
Washington, April 25(ANI): Eating disorders can be caused by lack of support following traumatic events such as bereavement, relationship problems, abuse and sexual assault, according to a new study.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES