Keyword Results for 'traumatic events'
Washington, Sept 26 (ANI): A new study suggests that materialistic people experience more stress from traumatic events such as terrorist attacks and are more likely to spend compulsively as a result.
Washington, April 25(ANI): Eating disorders can be caused by lack of support following traumatic events such as bereavement, relationship problems, abuse and sexual assault, according to a new study.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES