Parents don't realize health consequences of kids being overweight Jul 22, 3:15 pm
Washington, July 22 (ANI): A study revealed that parents of obese children often do not recognize the potentially serious health consequences of childhood weight gain or the importance of daily physical activity that would help their child reach a healthy weight.Full Story »
'Right' fat can keep your heart healthy Jul 22, 2:02 pm
Washington, July 22 (ANI): a new study claims that though excess of fat is not good for your heart, the right type of fat will help keeping it healthy.Full Story »
Over 83 children afflicted by Japanese encephalitis in West Bengal Jul 22, 1:25 pm
Darjeeling, (West Bengal), July 22 (ANI): At least 83 children were afflicted by Japanese encephalitis in West Bengal in the last fortnight, said director of state health services, Biswaranjan Satpathy.Full Story »
Learning to read doesn't end in 4th grade: Study Jul 22, 12:51 pm
Washington, July 22 (ANI): A study has revealed that learning to read does not end in 4th grade, contrary to the traditional theory that fourth grade is when students stop learning to read and start reading to learn.Full Story »
- How probiotics help to improve BP revealed
- Gene behind common breast tumour in women found!
- New cell study might help fight cancer
- How starvation effects get passed on to generations revealed
- Consuming probiotics reduce liver fat: Study
- Statins increase breast cancer risk: Study
- Weight control measures can help women beat depression
- Is low-dose aspirin unsafe for heart patients?
- New drug therapy cures hepatitis C in patients with HIV: Study
- Why dried plums are good for your bones?
TOP VIDEO STORIES