Is mass vaccination of dogs a new way to eradicate rabies? Jul 5, 3:42 pm
London, July 5 (ANI): Reportedly every year 60,000 people die from viral infection that is mostly caught from dog bites but the Global Alliance for Rabies Control has claimed that mass vaccination could make rabies history.Full Story »
How health information causing modern mums anxiety, stress Jul 4, 1:37 pm
Melbourne, Jul 4 (ANI): As per a new study, modern mums are anxious and stressed about babies.Full Story »
When it comes to exercises' cardio benefits, 'one shoe doesn't fit all' Jul 3, 2:50 pm
Washington, Jul 3 (ANI): Recent review has indicated the places, where cardio benefits of exercise may lie.Full Story »
First time ever split liver transplant performed in two adults in Delhi Jul 3, 2:43 pm
New Delhi, Jul 3 (ANI): Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals have announced the successful completion of a cadaver split liver transplant wherein both the parts of the liver were given to two adult recipients.Full Story »
- Lower the testosterone level, higher the depression?
- When it comes to calories, restaurant food just as bad as junk food
- Your diabetes med could help you shed kilos
- Adapt vegan diet to shed those extra kilos
- Is X-ray, CT scan radiation really putting you at risk of cancer?
- Eat nuts to keep obesity at bay!
- How exercise can keep your brain `young` while you age
- Giving kids antibiotics may alter their development
- `Too much` available food to be blamed for obesity crisis
- Don't let mid-night Ramadan snacks increase your belly size
TOP VIDEO STORIES