When it comes to exercises' cardio benefits, 'one shoe doesn't fit all' Jul 3, 2:50 pm
Washington, Jul 3 (ANI): Recent review has indicated the places, where cardio benefits of exercise may lie.Full Story »
First time ever split liver transplant performed in two adults in Delhi Jul 3, 2:43 pm
New Delhi, Jul 3 (ANI): Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals have announced the successful completion of a cadaver split liver transplant wherein both the parts of the liver were given to two adult recipients.Full Story »
How poor sleep habits can negatively affect your lives Jul 3, 2:42 pm
Washington DC, 3 July (ANI): Poor sleep habits does more than just making you sleepy during the day, as a news research has claimed that it can pose a negative effect on self-control, which in turn can put your personal and professional lives at risk.Full Story »
Lower the testosterone level, higher the depression? Jul 2, 2:39 pm
Washington DC, 2 July (ANI): Men with low testosterone level face higher symptoms of depression, claims a new study.Full Story »
- Your diabetes med could help you shed kilos
- Adapt vegan diet to shed those extra kilos
- Is X-ray, CT scan radiation really putting you at risk of cancer?
- Eat nuts to keep obesity at bay!
- How exercise can keep your brain `young` while you age
- Giving kids antibiotics may alter their development
- `Too much` available food to be blamed for obesity crisis
- Don't let mid-night Ramadan snacks increase your belly size
- Scientist identify first-ever likely treatments for deadly 'MERS'
- Water intoxication: Drink only when thirsty during exercise
TOP VIDEO STORIES