Keyword Results for 'pomegranate'
Washington, Feb. 17 (ANI): Researchers have created an electrode designed like a pomegranate- with silicon nanoparticles clustered like seeds in a tough carbon rind- that overcomes several remaining obstacles to using silicon for a new generation of lithium-ion batteries.
Pomegranates help burn fat and increase blood flow Oct 11, 10:47 am
London, Oct. 11 (ANI): A new study has found that pomegranates can help you unclog your arteries by burning fat and increasing your blood flow.
Eating pomegranate can help curb your hunger pangs Jan 29, 11:51 am
London, Jan 29 (ANI): Pomegranate is hailed as a superfood due to its rich disease-preventing antioxidants, but now it appears to have an extra benefit - cutting hunger pangs.
Indian chef's 'spicy curry' can beat bugs Sep 10, 11:03 am
London, September 10 (ANI): An Indian chef has created an immune-boosting curry that she claims can ward off illness.
Plant-based substances can delay cancer metastasis Aug 28, 2:13 pm
Washington, August 28 (ANI): More than 40 plant-based compounds can turn on genes that slow the spread of cancer, according to a first-of-its-kind study by a Washington State University researcher.
PL offers 'rosewater and pomegranate' drink instead of champagne to avoid offending Muslim players Aug 26, 1:21 pm
London, Aug 25 (ANI): Officials with the English Premier League have offered a non-alcoholic drink, in place of champagne, for any Muslim footballer who might be chosen as the 'man of the match', as Islam forbids Muslims from consuming alcohol.
London, Jan 25 (ANI): Scientists have found no clear evidence that pomegranate seed oil is effective at reducing menopause symptoms.
Pomegranate juice beneficial for kidney disease patients Nov 12, 4:55 pm
Washington, Nov 12 (ANI): Pomegranate juice, which is rich in antioxidants, offers a wide variety of health benefits to kidney disease patients including managing blood pressure and lowering cholesterol, a new study has claimed.
'Super food' pomegranate is the 'elixir of youth' Nov 11, 11:37 am
London, Nov 11 (ANI): Daily consumption of pomegranate, the fruit that has been hailed as a super food for centuries, can help you stay young by slowing down the ageing process of DNA, a new study has revealed.
Pomegranate extract 'best thing since aspirin' Oct 16, 3:11 pm
London, Oct 16 (ANI): An extract from the pomegranate fruit makes for the biggest medical breakthrough since aspirin was discovered in willow trees in 1829, scientists say.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES