Keyword Results for 'religious people'
Washington, May 1 (ANI): Highly religious people are less motivated by compassion when helping a stranger than are atheists, agnostics and less religious people, a new research has revealed.
Religious people well adjusted but only in religious societies Jan 21, 10:44 am
Washington, Jan 21 (ANI): Religious people are better adjusted and feel better about themselves than non-believers, but this may be in societies that are deeply religious themselves, says a new study.
Distrust leads believers to dislike atheists Dec 1, 5:01 pm
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): Distrust is the central motivating factor behind why religious people dislike atheists, a new study has found.
Religious people happier in times of stress Aug 9, 1:22 pm
Washington, August 9 (ANI): People who are religious are happier and outnumber their nonreligious counterparts in societies under stress, a new research has found.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES