Now, you can stink spray yourself thin!Sep 29, 11:00 am
London, Sept. 29 (ANI): A UK-based inventor has discovered that a foul odour puts off a person from eating their food. Alex Fontaine said that she was able to lose 1 stone and 8 pounds by squirting a disgusting 29.99-pound-spray in her kitchen, whenever she got the urge to snack on chocolates and crisps, the Daily Star reported.She has now invented a spray that she claims that you won't be able to bring yourself on to eat the food.The idea behind Stink Yourself Slim is that learning to linking chocs, sweets and biscuits with open drains' smell, for instance, is going to train your brain to avoid them in the future. (ANI)
'Friendship Day' study claims partners can become best friends forever Aug 1, 4:22 pm
New Delhi, Aug 1 (ANI): To mark the occasion friendship day, BharatMatrimony conducted a study which claims that it is possible for partners to become beat friends for life.Full Story »
Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015 Aug 1, 2:20 pm
New Delhi, Aug 1 (ANI):The strings begin to play, the music sets in and suddenly you aren't at a fashion preview. You have been transported all the way to the royal alleys of Persia. Or was it a series of royal paintings coming to life? Either way, you are captivated by the outfits that are nothing short of works of art. How else would we put it when the couture line "Kashish" by Designer Anju Modi doesn't just enthrall but captivates one? Be it with the intricate details of "tarkashi" & "resham" work, or the gold/silver foil printing on the wisps of organza fabric?Full Story »
Parents' `egocentric bias` makes them overestimate their kids' happiness Aug 1, 1:35 pm
Washington DC, Aug 1 (ANI): Parents are inclined to misjudge their child's happiness based on their personal feelings, claims a new study.Full Story »
Rahul Mishra dedicates his 'Funtional Couture' to multitasking women Jul 31, 6:18 pm
New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Fashion designer Rahul Mishra unveiled his bridal wear collection called 'Tree of Life', on the second day of Amazon Indian Couture Week.Full Story »
- Fashion icon Iris Apfel advise: Stop taking trends seriously
- Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi
- This restaurant is offering food in 'dog bowl'
- Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show
- This bakery is offering sweet treats inspired by 'Game of Thrones'
- Can this `Innovative` new drink make hangovers history?
- Would you stay in this `strange` hotel run by `dinosaur robots`?
- `Fashion giants` Sabyasachi, Louboutin team up for India Couture Week opening
- `Socially polite` kindergarteners grow up to be better adults
- `Facebooking` with your partner helps you stay together for long
TOP VIDEO STORIES