Now, you can stink spray yourself thin!Sep 29, 11:00 am
London, Sept. 29 (ANI): A UK-based inventor has discovered that a foul odour puts off a person from eating their food. Alex Fontaine said that she was able to lose 1 stone and 8 pounds by squirting a disgusting 29.99-pound-spray in her kitchen, whenever she got the urge to snack on chocolates and crisps, the Daily Star reported.She has now invented a spray that she claims that you won't be able to bring yourself on to eat the food.The idea behind Stink Yourself Slim is that learning to linking chocs, sweets and biscuits with open drains' smell, for instance, is going to train your brain to avoid them in the future. (ANI)
Gear up foodies, Palate Fest 2015 is on its way Nov 26, 2:12 pm
New Delhi, Nov. 26(ANI): The foodie paradise is back as the New Delhi Palate Fest 2015 is coming to the city with its second season! The three-day extravaganza hits the Nehru Park from the 27th -29th of November 2015.Full Story »
Story of partition, subject of new novel Nov 24, 5:12 pm
New Delhi, Nov. 24 (ANI): A book entitled through 'Through Orphaned Eyes' was released here yesterday, which traces the story of India and Pakistan through the eyes of two protagonists - brothers separated at partition.Full Story »
- Beauty blog: a yay or a nay?
- Soon, condom emoji may save you from unsafe sex
- Kids don't always follow in parents' political footsteps
- Chocolate is about to get whole lot more flavourful!
- 300-plus Facebook friends can stress teens
- Raisin can predict your baby's academic future
- Walnuts are `hearty`, indeed
- 7 minutes of meditation can combat racism
- E-cigarette ads may up usage among teens
- Should prenups be legalised?
TOP VIDEO STORIES