Nobel laureates call for action on climate change Jul 4, 4:21 pm
Washington DC, July 4 (ANI): Over 30 Nobel laureates recently assembled and appealed nations to participate in the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris in December 2015 to take useful steps to limit future global emissions to protect the climate.Full Story »
Indian designer gives sarees whole new avatars Jul 4, 3:43 pm
New Delhi, 4 July (ANI): While we never get tired of the traditional way of draping a saree, the ethnic Indian attire has bloomed out to new silhouettes, cuts, and draping styles in recent times.Full Story »
World`s largest Hello Kitty theme park officially comes to life in China Jul 4, 2:13 pm
London, Jul 4 (ANI): China has said hello to newest and world's largest Hello Kitty theme park, after it officially opened its doors to a multitude of fans in Anji County, Zhejiang Province, China on July 1.Full Story »
Beware! Is your partner 'ghosting' with you? Jul 4, 1:37 pm
New York, July 4 (ANI): If your boyfriend/girlfriend is ignoring your calls and messages out of a sudden then it is nothing but "ghosting" or a silent indication for ending a relationship.Full Story »
- Shh! Fur is trending again, but 'silently'
- Indian boy hailed as `monkey god` has his tail removed, loses status
- Is `paleo-vegan hybrid` diet the answer to all our dietary issues?
- Being `asexual` is also normal
- Diabetic? Here's how to travel safe
- Here's how `foodies` really are!
- Power of Purse! Expensive designer bags are conveyers of status
- Japanese brand teams with Muslim designer to create modern women`s `lifewear`
- Hot or not? How long you've known each other matters
- Ambisexual clothing label says what's good for women is for men as well
TOP VIDEO STORIES