Indian origin professors explore how we make 'customised' food choices Jul 28, 3:03 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): Pizza or Salad? In a new study scientists have shed light on how decision frames influence people's food orders.Full Story »
Oh Clutch! Manolo Blahnik to launch his first bag collection Jul 28, 2:35 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): If you lured for Carrie Bradshaw's heels and jumped on to Manolo Blahnik shoe collection, then it's time for you to hold your breath as the celebrity designer is now coming out with his first ever clutch collection.Full Story »
How `gaze shifting` helps babies learn new languages Jul 28, 12:43 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): Determining the aspects of social interactions, researchers have now highlighted the concept of gaze shift that makes it easier for a child to grasp new languages.Full Story »
MasterChef's 2.5 hr long finale frustrates audiences Jul 28, 9:26 am
Melbourne, July 28 (ANI): MasterChef 2015 finale might have given the world its best cook but the wait to see the judgment was bit too long for the audience as the running time of the finale blew out to nearly two and a half hours.Full Story »
- Would you eat this 'nutritious burger' made from 'flies'
- This 'mind blowing' tree breeds 40 different fruits
- Is world's first non-white modelling agency end of white dominance?
- 'Androgyny' trending for men as designers give men's wear feminine touch
- Want to eat 'chips'? This London restaurant will offer you just that
- Twitter post on 'attractive hijab' sparks social media war
- Why some people protect their partner's shortcomings while some don't
- Ambrosia Bliss serving 'world cuisine' to every corner of Delhi, NCR
- 'Personality or IQ' development has no relation with 'birth order'
- Sabyasachi to open 2015 Indian Couture Week with Christian Louboutin's iconic red soles
TOP VIDEO STORIES