Soon, anti-wrinkle cream that will 'trick' human skin cells to regenerateJan 2, 11:29 am
London, Jan 2 (ANI): A leading cosmetic company will soon be coming out with a new range of anti-ageing cream that will 'trick' human skin cells into regenerating themselves.The products, meant for smoothing out wrinkles and repairing damaged skin, have been created by experts in 'glycobiology', the science of using naturally occurring sugars to improve health.L'Oreal expects that its shot at harnessing the technology, registered as Glycanactif, will prove a popular addition to the 2billion pounds British cosmetics market.Artificial chemicals have been developed to mimic the behaviour of natural chemicals, which penetrate the surface and stimulate the regeneration of skin cells, the Daily Mail reported.These natural chemicals become less active with age, so it is expected that the cream would cause a manufactured stimulus to the skin to apparently improve its condition and appearance as if the body was much younger.Reportedly, the researchers have found improvements in skin's elasticity, thickness and smoothness."There is still much more to cell signalling and the ageing process, but all the cosmetics we had before were acting on the surface," Bruno Bernard, research director at L'Oreal, said."Now we are able to create a rejuvenating effect on the deeper levels of the skin," Bernard added. (ANI)
Kendall Jenner officially becomes Calvin Klein's new face Mar 27, 12:35 pm
London, Mar 27 (ANI): Kendall Jenner has been unveiled as the new face of Calvin Klein's new denim series campaign.Full Story »
This 2.75 inches tall baby Chihuahua maybe the world's smallest dog Mar 27, 12:05 pm
London, March 27 (ANI): A baby Chihuahua named Toudi, maybe just be the world's smallest dog at 2.75 inches.Full Story »
Open-mindedness key to interfaith marriages Mar 26, 3:29 pm
Washington, Mar.26 (ANI): Rarity of interfaith marriage has been recently explained by the assumptions on the open-mindedness.Full Story »
McDonald's launches own fashion line with burger prints Mar 26, 1:26 pm
Wellington, March 26 (ANI): McDonald's lovers have something to be happy about, as the fast-food chain giant has now launched its very own fashion and lifestyle line.Full Story »
- Meet the woman who's marrying a tree after having 'best ever sex' with it!
- Individuals who say right things at right time become leaders
- Take a look at 'motorized teapots' tackling tough obstacle courses!
- Meet the couple who's getting married 38 times around the world in 83 days
- Conscientious kids less likely to smoke later in life
- Meet the artist who creates amazing 'Star Wars' portraits using 'coffee'
- Your close friends can predict how long you'll live
- Sorry Scots, but world's best whiskey is Taiwanese Kavalan
- Here's why you should never watch a tortoise have sex
- Take 45-min power nap to boost your memory five-fold
TOP VIDEO STORIES