Soon, anti-wrinkle cream that will 'trick' human skin cells to regenerateJan 2, 11:29 am
London, Jan 2 (ANI): A leading cosmetic company will soon be coming out with a new range of anti-ageing cream that will 'trick' human skin cells into regenerating themselves.The products, meant for smoothing out wrinkles and repairing damaged skin, have been created by experts in 'glycobiology', the science of using naturally occurring sugars to improve health.L'Oreal expects that its shot at harnessing the technology, registered as Glycanactif, will prove a popular addition to the 2billion pounds British cosmetics market.Artificial chemicals have been developed to mimic the behaviour of natural chemicals, which penetrate the surface and stimulate the regeneration of skin cells, the Daily Mail reported.These natural chemicals become less active with age, so it is expected that the cream would cause a manufactured stimulus to the skin to apparently improve its condition and appearance as if the body was much younger.Reportedly, the researchers have found improvements in skin's elasticity, thickness and smoothness."There is still much more to cell signalling and the ageing process, but all the cosmetics we had before were acting on the surface," Bruno Bernard, research director at L'Oreal, said."Now we are able to create a rejuvenating effect on the deeper levels of the skin," Bernard added. (ANI)
Now, experience Australian Aboriginal art in Delhi May 22, 6:58 pm
New Delhi, May 22 (ANI): Art lovers can now step into an Australian exhibition that reveals the Aboriginal history of the world's longest stock route through the deserts of Western Australia in Delhi.Full Story »
Youngsters give misleading information to companies online due to lack of trust May 22, 6:51 pm
London, May 22 (ANI): A new study has examined that almost all young people give misleading information to companies online because they don't trust them.Full Story »
These are the craziest ten new species for 2015 May 22, 6:12 pm
Washington, May 22 (ANI): The American scientists have singled out 10 of the 18,000 new animals and plants that they discovered over the past year for their remarkable appearance and behaviour.Full Story »
Meet the father-son duo who is getting married post 50 yrs of togetherness May 22, 3:08 pm
London, May 22 (ANI): In first of its kind an American father-son duo is all set to marry each other after being together for more than 50 years.Full Story »
- Chinese man with 17 girlfriends arrested for fraud
- Being 'drunk in love' as heady as 'high after booze-bender'
- The skimpier your skirt, the more discount this Chinese eatery will offer you
- New 'male lingerie line' lets your man have bras, panties like you!
- Despite porn at work being 'no-no', 1 in 10 Brits has accessed it!
- Squatting while pooing helps you relieve bowels better than sitting
- Many parents fail to recognize kids' temper tantrums, anxiety as medical issues
- Meet the teacher who showed '50 shades' to high school students as reward
- Now, 3D scans will ensure your shoe fits to perfection
- Now, 'smart' mirrors to help you choose perfect outfits sans trying room travails
TOP VIDEO STORIES