Average Brit woman keeps same hairstyle for 6 years and 153 daysJan 20, 7:48 pm
London, Jan 20 (ANI): The average Brit woman has had the same hairstyle for six years and 153 days while nearly half haven't changed it since they were a teenager because they lack the confidence to change their image, a new research has revealed.Most have never changed the way they dress or do their make-up either, because they worry how their partner or women friends might react. Forty per cent of style-stuck women think their hair needs a refresh, but are also deterred by salon prices, according to the poll carried out by Remington."There's nothing wrong with having a consistent image that you're comfortable with, but many women would like to be a bit braver and refresh their image now and again," the Daily Express quoted Nikki McReynolds, marketing director for Remington, as saying."It seems the biggest barrier is worrying about how other people will react or whether the new look will suit. If bored or unhappy with their current style, women can build their self-confidence gradually by experimenting with small changes, rather than drastically altering their image," McReynolds stated. (ANI)
Its smartphones over clothes for teenagers today Aug 29, 4:46 pm
New York, Aug 29 (ANI): Teenagers today are more excited by new high-tech gadget rather than stylish and branded apparels.Full Story »
New dads take 5 months to get the hang of fatherhood Aug 29, 1:38 pm
London, August 29 (ANI): A new study has found that new dads take at least five months to get the hang of fatherhood.Full Story »
Simple thanks can help making new friends Aug 29, 11:45 am
Washington, Aug 29 (ANI): A new study has suggested that thanking a new acquaintance for their assistance can help one to make new friends.Full Story »
Why humans act 'selflessly' revealed Aug 28, 5:10 pm
Washington, Aug 28 (ANI): A new study has found the reason behind human altruism.Full Story »
- Fancy a 'legal' cannabis infused fizzy drink?
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Care to try 'world's most expensive hot dog' worth $169?
- 'Future of housing' may be skyscrapers containing entire cities
- Bond fans line up for iconic 'Goldeneye' bungee jump at Switzerland's Contra Dam
- Bedtime troubles with children make parents lose 8 days a yr
- Hello Kitty is a 'girl' not a 'cat'
- Marry short men for long-lasting marriage
- Meet the world's fastest 'pooch on two legs'
- 'Hot' Brazilian babes in women only town embark upon a man-hunt!
TOP VIDEO STORIES