Average Brit woman keeps same hairstyle for 6 years and 153 daysJan 20, 7:48 pm
London, Jan 20 (ANI): The average Brit woman has had the same hairstyle for six years and 153 days while nearly half haven't changed it since they were a teenager because they lack the confidence to change their image, a new research has revealed.Most have never changed the way they dress or do their make-up either, because they worry how their partner or women friends might react. Forty per cent of style-stuck women think their hair needs a refresh, but are also deterred by salon prices, according to the poll carried out by Remington."There's nothing wrong with having a consistent image that you're comfortable with, but many women would like to be a bit braver and refresh their image now and again," the Daily Express quoted Nikki McReynolds, marketing director for Remington, as saying."It seems the biggest barrier is worrying about how other people will react or whether the new look will suit. If bored or unhappy with their current style, women can build their self-confidence gradually by experimenting with small changes, rather than drastically altering their image," McReynolds stated. (ANI)
Britain's 'horniest student' set to be disciplined by university Dec 12, 12:36 pm
London, Dec 12 (ANI): A student is to be disciplined by her university after being crowned Britain's Horniest Student by a dating website.Full Story »
Ho Ho Ho! Santa Claus receives 8 million letters per year Dec 12, 11:11 am
Melbourne, Dec 12 (ANI): The number of letters that Santa Claus gets from children now totals 8 million each year.Full Story »
Cocoa shortage could make chocolates extinct by 2020 Dec 11, 3:46 pm
London, December 11 (ANI): Chocolates could run out by 2020 as the cocoa supplies are diminishing across the world.Full Story »
Why 'dream dates' disappear revealed! Dec 11, 3:46 pm
Washington, December 11 (ANI): Ever wondered why a person you went on a few dates with and found "perfect" disappeared? Here are a few reasons.Full Story »
- Meet the world's fastest talker who can speak 11 words in one sec
- Indian-origin couple becomes UK's 'oldest married couple'
- Two in three guests take items from hotel rooms
- Jane Austen portrait fetches 164.5K pounds in auction
- Better to focus on time than money
- 'Self doubting' high-achievers may suffer from 'Imposter Syndrome'
- Oz condom ad banned for being 'too sexy' for TV
- Oz man's belly bursts after drinking beer from can he dropped in river
- American bourbon overtakes Scottish whiskey!
- Signs that suggest its time to 'take a break' from your relationship
TOP VIDEO STORIES