Kate Moss loves watching 'trashy' TVJan 26, 5:49 pm
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): Kate Moss has revealed that she loves going to "the pub and watching c**p telly" on Saturdays with her husband Jamie Hince.The 38-year-old supermodel, who has fronted campaigns for Dior, Burberry and Longchamps admitted that her favourite thing to do on a weekend with her hubby is go to her local pub or watch terrible "trashy" TV."I love to go to the pub and watch c**p telly," Contactmusic quoted Moss as telling The Times newspaper. "That's what we do on a Saturday. Any trash TV. I love trash," she added. (ANI)
Why humans act 'selflessly' revealed Aug 28, 5:10 pm
Washington, Aug 28 (ANI): A new study has found the reason behind human altruism.Full Story »
Responding to baby's babbles could get them talking sooner Aug 28, 5:10 pm
Washington, Aug 28 (ANI): A new study has found that when parent's respond to their infant's babbling, the babies start using language more quickly.Full Story »
Fancy a 'legal' cannabis infused fizzy drink? Aug 28, 5:10 pm
London, Aug 28 (ANI): A US company has launched cannabis carbonated drinks, which are set to go on sale just two months after cannabis was declared legal in the Washington.Full Story »
Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline Aug 28, 4:33 pm
Wellington, Aug 28 (ANI): A new study has revealed that people who use Facebook and Twitter are less likely than others to share their opinions on hot-button issues, even when they are offline.Full Story »
- 'Future of housing' may be skyscrapers containing entire cities
- Bond fans line up for iconic 'Goldeneye' bungee jump at Switzerland's Contra Dam
- Bedtime troubles with children make parents lose 8 days a yr
- Hello Kitty is a 'girl' not a 'cat'
- Marry short men for long-lasting marriage
- Meet the world's fastest 'pooch on two legs'
- 'Hot' Brazilian babes in women only town embark upon a man-hunt!
- Swiss officials hail drive-in 'sex boxes' a success
- Clicking pictures of food at restaurants 'annoys' diners
- Texas brewery creates '99 pack of beer'
TOP VIDEO STORIES