Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015 Aug 1, 2:20 pm
New Delhi, Aug 1 (ANI):The strings begin to play, the music sets in and suddenly you aren't at a fashion preview. You have been transported all the way to the royal alleys of Persia. Or was it a series of royal paintings coming to life? Either way, you are captivated by the outfits that are nothing short of works of art. How else would we put it when the couture line "Kashish" by Designer Anju Modi doesn't just enthrall but captivates one? Be it with the intricate details of "tarkashi" & "resham" work, or the gold/silver foil printing on the wisps of organza fabric?Full Story »
Parents' `egocentric bias` makes them overestimate their kids' happiness Aug 1, 1:35 pm
Washington DC, Aug 1 (ANI): Parents are inclined to misjudge their child's happiness based on their personal feelings, claims a new study.Full Story »
Rahul Mishra dedicates his 'Funtional Couture' to multitasking women Jul 31, 6:18 pm
New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Fashion designer Rahul Mishra unveiled his bridal wear collection called 'Tree of Life', on the second day of Amazon Indian Couture Week.Full Story »
From 'Olaf' to 'Alex,' this mom sure knows how to make food 'fun' Jul 31, 3:02 pm
London, July 31 (ANI): You may not be only one facing trouble making your kids eats the greens, but an Australian women has cracked the code by making food adorably fun, crafting meals into her toddler's favourite cartoons.Full Story »
- Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi
- This restaurant is offering food in 'dog bowl'
- Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show
- This bakery is offering sweet treats inspired by 'Game of Thrones'
- Can this `Innovative` new drink make hangovers history?
- Would you stay in this `strange` hotel run by `dinosaur robots`?
- `Fashion giants` Sabyasachi, Louboutin team up for India Couture Week opening
- `Socially polite` kindergarteners grow up to be better adults
- `Facebooking` with your partner helps you stay together for long
- Indian scientist explains why we shouldn't drink Coke
TOP VIDEO STORIES