US plastic surgeon gave daughter 'bigger boobs' on her 18th b'dayFeb 24, 2:39 pm
New York, Feb 24 (ANI): An American plastic surgeon has revealed that he gave her daughter breast implants on her 18th birthday .Michael Niccole, who runs the Cosmeticare Plastic Surgery Center in Newport Beach, California, made his revelation on ABC's '20/20.' "I have no qualms. I feel very comfortable in surgery, and I always have with relatives," the New York Daily News quoted the surgeon as saying.His daughter, Brittani Niccole, who is now 23 and working as a model in Las Vegas, said that she loves her C-cups."I didn't have large breasts when I was younger, and all my friends did. I felt very self-conscious about it," she said. The father and daughter were interviewed as part of a piece about teenagers getting cosmetic surgery.Niccole also got a nose job from her dad about a week before she turned 21.Michael also admitted that he has operated on other relatives.The doc said he turned the "outtie" belly button of his other adopted daughter, 23-year-old Charm, into an "innie" when she was ten."Who would give them the time - that extra little look during surgery more than I would?" the surgeon said.Michael said he also gives the girls regular Botox injections to keep them wrinkle-free."I'm not changing their looks in any means. They want maintenance. They don't want to get old. They want to stay young," he said. The "Cutting Edge" special airs today on ABC at 10 p.m. (ANI)
Best-ever video of UFO captured in skies above Argentina Jan 29, 2:30 pm
London, Jan. 29 (ANI): The best-ever video of a UFO has been recently captured in skies above Argentina, it has been reported.Full Story »
Heidi Klum cherishes 'being mother' more than any of her achievements Jan 29, 2:16 pm
Melbourne, Jan 29 (ANI): Heidi Klum, who listed as one of Forbes's top-earning models, has revealed that she cherishes being a mother to her four children more than any of her achievements.Full Story »
The Lego effect: Blocks and puzzles do increase spatial skills in kids Jan 29, 11:12 am
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): Playing with blocks and puzzles and board games can help boost spatial skills of your children, claims a new study.Full Story »
Shoot down end of marriage with Machine Guns Vegas' 'Just Divorced' package! Jan 29, 10:53 am
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): A Sin City-based business, known for its wedding celebrations, is now offering a therapeutic way to celebrate your recent uncoupling with its "Just Divorced" package.Full Story »
- These skin-care tips will help grooms give competition to brides on 'wedding day'
- Women bare breasts for Coppafeel!'s 'whatnormalfeelslike' cancer campaign
- Credit your culture for your creativity
- Meet the 40-year-old Houston woman who married herself in lavish ceremony!
- 'Kindness curriculum' linked to better performance among preschoolers
- Aussie sets Guinness World Record post hopping on crutches for10 kms
- Care for a 'python massage' during next visit to zoo?
- Girls outperform boys in educational achievement globally
- French parents banned from naming child 'Nutella'
- Video ads can impact you even in midst of multitasking
TOP VIDEO STORIES