Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- Rare second class Titanic restaurant menu up for grabs at $135K
- Man with 'reconstructed' penis creates medical history by becoming a dad
- Women find complex music sexy
- 'Tween' TV programming promotes gender roles stereotypes
- Fast cars don't really impress women!
- Printed Oxford dictionaries set to be consigned to history
- Pose nude and win a chance to earn $25k!
- Safer to name your own kid than let have 'unpredictable' internet do so!
- Meet man who turned into math whiz after head injury
- Teen stowaway survives five hour flight to Hawaii in wheel wall