Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- Avoid 'fat' talk and to keep fights at bay
- Dumping fiance can leave serious hole in pocket!
- Types of sports that improve kids' learning ability revealed
- 'Mysterious' Brit street artist Banksy's mural auctioned off for $209K
- Now, condom that's 'one sixth thinner than strand of human hair '
- People today living alone more than ever before
- Hawaii 'most searched' holiday destination on Bing!
- Nail art trending this season
- Porn star-couple credit on-screen sex for stronger marriage
- New linguistics study shows 'uptalk' transcends gender boundaries