Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- The more depressed, lonely you are, the more likely you are to binge-watch TV
- Just answer these two simple questions to determine if you're in love
- Blame internet, mobile and video games for linear increase in school failure among teenagers
- Why men think 'sex' when women just want to be 'friends'
- Best-ever video of UFO captured in skies above Argentina
- Heidi Klum cherishes 'being mother' more than any of her achievements
- The Lego effect: Blocks and puzzles do increase spatial skills in kids
- Shoot down end of marriage with Machine Guns Vegas' 'Just Divorced' package!
- Now, turn your eyeglasses into sunglasses at your command
- These skin-care tips will help grooms give competition to brides on 'wedding day'