Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- IRW helps revive India`s rich textile heritage
- 'Tinder Social'- new surprise to the Tinder users
- `Low-fat, melt-in-your-mouth` chocolate comes closer to reality
- Scammers target sensitive hearts on dating sites
- Most men say things they don't really mean
- Does more 'love-making' make for happier relationships?
- In love, losers are 'winners', finders are 'weepers'
- Queen of Bahrain gifts Indian designer gold sovereigns for his royal collection
- Girls, get summer ready
- Study confirms spanking risks children