Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- Couple tips waiter 100 dollars for bad service on 66 dollar bill!
- Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in world's most spectacular train stations list
- Need a discount in your restaurant bill? Walk in with a gun!
- Japan's latest reality TV show lets male fans date bikini-clad band
- Australian-Indian designer to showcase her collection at Wills India Fashion Week
- Social media offenders revealed in a new study
- Expressive suppression keeps negative thoughts at bay
- 9 ways to get divorced 'on good terms'
- Now, men can wear one-piece business suit called 'Suitsy'
- 2-month-old transforms into grown man