Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- Couples who believe to be 'soulmates' prone to be unhappy: Study
- How people feel sharing their life events on social media?
- Now, buy self-designed clothes online
- Childhood buddies can make you a better person
- Posting pals' 'drunk passed-out snaps' new rage on Twitter
- How swimmers can rule the pool revealed
- Now adult-themed restaurant in Taiwan that serves 'raunchy meals'
- Indian company creates 'smart shoes' to help guide your way
- Meet the 40-yr-old woman who conquered Kilimanjaro in stilettos
- Woman had 5 inch 'sex toy' stuck inside for a decade