Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- When teaching humanity becomes a 'child's play'
- Umami, the Japanese taste sensation hidden in the Indian palate
- Get on the Dragon Boat to relish traditional dim sums at Yauatcha
- Breastfed kids are better behaved, brighter
- Style your `girl squad` for ultimate summer look
- This `must do` list will help dads shop for their tiny tots!
- Disney Princess is not that harmless
- The People & Co is here to add dose of laughter to your lives
- There's a museum devoted to broken loveships
- How `visionary` designer Payal Sen is redefining fashion