Chinese woman wastes 98 tons of water flushing toiletMar 28, 4:54 pm
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): A Chinese rural woman, who went to the city for the first time, wasted 98 tons of water over two months by flushing the toilet in her son's home. According to the Dalian-based Bandao Morning Post the 68-year-old woman flushed the toilet almost every five minutes because she found it interesting, the China Daily reported. The lady, surnamed Song, told the paper that she thought flushing the toilet was different from running water, and didn't cost any money. Song was brought to Dalian, a city in Northeast China's Liaoning province, by her son in January to spend the lunar Chinese New Year and has stayed with him ever since. (ANI)
- Indian origin professors explore how we make 'customised' food choices
- Oh Clutch! Manolo Blahnik to launch his first bag collection
- How `gaze shifting` helps babies learn new languages
- MasterChef's 2.5 hr long finale frustrates audiences
- Kumaon hills to host lit fest in October
- Would you eat this 'nutritious burger' made from 'flies'
- This 'mind blowing' tree breeds 40 different fruits
- Is world's first non-white modelling agency end of white dominance?
- 'Androgyny' trending for men as designers give men's wear feminine touch
- Want to eat 'chips'? This London restaurant will offer you just that