Forget shopping, women get more of a boost from warm weatherApr 3, 3:48 pm
London, April 3 (ANI): Far from needing the stereotypical shopping trip, something as ordinary as a sunny day can lift a woman's mood, according to a new survey.The survey of 1,000 British women aged from 25 to 45 was conducted by the soft drinks company appletiser, the Daily Express reported. Sixty-four per cent of women rate sunshine as providing the best feelgood factor, while 47 per cent said the same of a trip to the hairdresser.Compliments like "you look nice today" also work wonders for 41 per cent of women, while a pleasant text message gave 35 per cent a boost.Only 11 per cent said nibbling chocolate was an instant pick-me-up.Sex didn't score much higher, with only 15 per cent giving it their seal of approval. (ANI)
'Tinder Social'- new surprise to the Tinder users Apr 28, 4:08 pm
Washington D.C., April 28 (ANI): Tinder never fails to surprise its users.Full Story »
`Low-fat, melt-in-your-mouth` chocolate comes closer to reality Apr 28, 10:35 am
Washington D.C, Apr 28 (ANI): Chocoholics and chocolate lovers rejoice! A team of researchers has brought the tasty version of "guilt-free" chocolate a step closer to us.Full Story »
Scammers target sensitive hearts on dating sites Apr 28, 8:19 am
Washington D.C, Apr 28 (ANI): According to a recent study, sensitive and less emotionally intelligent people are more likely to be vulnerable to online dating scams.Full Story »
- Does more 'love-making' make for happier relationships?
- In love, losers are 'winners', finders are 'weepers'
- Queen of Bahrain gifts Indian designer gold sovereigns for his royal collection
- Girls, get summer ready
- Study confirms spanking risks children
- Turns out, being a widow has its upside
- Now, a `dildo drone` for hands-free masturbation
- ICYMI, hella new words made it to dictionary!
- Future yogurt: Lower sugar, lactose but just as sweet
- Soon, all Noida officials to work under one roof
TOP VIDEO STORIES