Forget shopping, women get more of a boost from warm weatherApr 3, 3:48 pm
London, April 3 (ANI): Far from needing the stereotypical shopping trip, something as ordinary as a sunny day can lift a woman's mood, according to a new survey.The survey of 1,000 British women aged from 25 to 45 was conducted by the soft drinks company appletiser, the Daily Express reported. Sixty-four per cent of women rate sunshine as providing the best feelgood factor, while 47 per cent said the same of a trip to the hairdresser.Compliments like "you look nice today" also work wonders for 41 per cent of women, while a pleasant text message gave 35 per cent a boost.Only 11 per cent said nibbling chocolate was an instant pick-me-up.Sex didn't score much higher, with only 15 per cent giving it their seal of approval. (ANI)
Now get high on pizza with 'weed topping sauce' Sep 22, 3:34 pm
Washington, Sept 22 (ANI): A food company named Podey Pizza has created a special pizza sauce topping that contains 'medical cannabis.'Full Story »
Canadians set world record for most people dressed as Batman Sep 22, 3:34 pm
London, Sept 22 (ANI): Over 500 people in Canada dressed as Batman gathered as they set a Guinness World Record for most people masquerading as the Caped Crusader.Full Story »
Domestic violence more frequent among same-sex couples than counterparts Sep 22, 1:26 pm
Washington, Sep 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that reports of domestic violence are more frequent among same-sex couples as compared to the opposite-sex counterparts.Full Story »
'Concept of time' can help predict individual's impulsive choices Sep 22, 1:26 pm
Washington, Sep 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that perceiving the "concept of time" can help in predicting the impulsive behaviour of individuals.Full Story »
- Cliff Richard plans to settle in Barbados post child sex abuse case
- Family members frequently enjoy meals even without kids
- Children with 'college educated' parents likelier to have healthy eating habits
- UFO spotted over Portsmouth
- Simon Cowell talked Cara Delevigne into 'masterminding pop career'
- Being kind is the new 'sexy'
- Brit chef creates burger that tastes like 'human flesh'
- Pets just as bad as money woes for couples' sex lives
- Older girls affect young girls' body image in middle schools, not boys
- Jewelry made of 'breast milk' hottest new fashion trend
TOP VIDEO STORIES