Ultimo bra tycoon Michelle Mone to strip for racy shoot after love splitApr 10, 3:42 pm
London, Apr 10 (ANI): Bra boss Michelle Mone has announced that she will strip down for a lingerie shoot, two years after she had first done so to the annoyance of her husband.The Ultimo tycoon was recently left "heartbroken" after discovering that he was dating one of their staff.Michelle, 40, and Michael - who have three children - split over Christmas, and she reportedly trashed his expensive Porsche in anger on finding out about his new relationship.The couple had founded the lingerie brand from a spare bedroom and built it into a 45 million pound empire.When Michelle had modelled her firm's underwear two years ago, Michael, 46, was furious and she had vowed never to do it again, the Sun reported.However, now - after using private detectives to find out he was romancing Sam Bunn, 31 - she seems to have changed her mind."Decided to do 2nd shoot for Ultimo for charity challenge, 3 months to shape up in NY," Michelle tweeted. (ANI)
Los Angeles to have first 'transgender' modelling agency Jul 28, 4:28 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): A modelling agency that will cater exclusively to transgender models will soon open in Los Angeles, marking a historic moment in the Fashion world.Full Story »
Indian origin professors explore how we make 'customised' food choices Jul 28, 3:03 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): Pizza or Salad? In a new study scientists have shed light on how decision frames influence people's food orders.Full Story »
Oh Clutch! Manolo Blahnik to launch his first bag collection Jul 28, 2:35 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): If you lured for Carrie Bradshaw's heels and jumped on to Manolo Blahnik shoe collection, then it's time for you to hold your breath as the celebrity designer is now coming out with his first ever clutch collection.Full Story »
How `gaze shifting` helps babies learn new languages Jul 28, 12:43 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): Determining the aspects of social interactions, researchers have now highlighted the concept of gaze shift that makes it easier for a child to grasp new languages.Full Story »
- Kumaon hills to host lit fest in October
- Would you eat this 'nutritious burger' made from 'flies'
- This 'mind blowing' tree breeds 40 different fruits
- Is world's first non-white modelling agency end of white dominance?
- 'Androgyny' trending for men as designers give men's wear feminine touch
- Want to eat 'chips'? This London restaurant will offer you just that
- Twitter post on 'attractive hijab' sparks social media war
- Why some people protect their partner's shortcomings while some don't
- Ambrosia Bliss serving 'world cuisine' to every corner of Delhi, NCR
- 'Personality or IQ' development has no relation with 'birth order'
TOP VIDEO STORIES