Brazilian actor dies after accidentally hanging himself while playing JudasApr 24, 3:20 pm
London, April 24 (ANI): An actor in Brazil has died 17 days after he accidentally hanged himself while re-enacting the death of Judas Iscariot for an Easter Passion play.The accident happened on Good Friday in the town of Itarare, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.Tiago Klimeck, 27, was strangled by his own safety equipment while re-enacting the scene in which Judas commits suicide after betraying Jesus.He had been playing the part of Judas in a Passion of Christ theatrical performance in the town of Itarare, in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.He was supposed to 'hang himself' from a rope then pretend to be dead. But the safety vest the actor was wearing under is robe is believed to have risen up across his neck, strangling him, the Daily Mail reported.Klimeck was left dangling for four minutes until horrified performers and spectators realised it wasn't part of his performance and rushed to his aid.Pictures show the actor taking part in the play before the incident in which he was suffocated.He can then be seen on set hanging from the rope moments before the cast and audience realise a real life tragedy is unfolding.The actor was taken to hospital in a critical condition following the accident during the Good Friday open-air performance.Scans revealed that the incident caused cerebral anoxia as the oxygen supply to his brain had been cut off. (ANI)
Rahul Mishra dedicates his 'Funtional Couture' to multitasking women Jul 31, 6:18 pm
New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Fashion designer Rahul Mishra unveiled his bridal wear collection called 'Tree of Life', on the second day of Amazon Indian Couture Week.Full Story »
From 'Olaf' to 'Alex,' this mom sure knows how to make food 'fun' Jul 31, 3:02 pm
London, July 31 (ANI): You may not be only one facing trouble making your kids eats the greens, but an Australian women has cracked the code by making food adorably fun, crafting meals into her toddler's favourite cartoons.Full Story »
Fashion icon Iris Apfel advise: Stop taking trends seriously Jul 31, 2:32 pm
London, July 31 (ANI): Iris Apfel gave her best piece of fashion advice and it may not be what you expected as she suggested not to take fashion trends so seriously.Full Story »
Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi Jul 30, 6:06 pm
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): A unique wedding mandap encrusted with Swarovski crystals was unveiled at DLF Emporio's Treasury of Trousseau in New Delhi.Full Story »
- Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show
- This bakery is offering sweet treats inspired by 'Game of Thrones'
- Can this `Innovative` new drink make hangovers history?
- Would you stay in this `strange` hotel run by `dinosaur robots`?
- `Fashion giants` Sabyasachi, Louboutin team up for India Couture Week opening
- `Socially polite` kindergarteners grow up to be better adults
- `Facebooking` with your partner helps you stay together for long
- Indian scientist explains why we shouldn't drink Coke
- More than 25 pc of Brit women don't step out without make-up
- Oldest living panda in captivity turns 37, sets world record
TOP VIDEO STORIES