8.05pm 'favourite time to log on and start shopping while watching TV'Apr 25, 3:01 pm
London, Apr 25 (ANI): At 8.05pm, one must divide their attention by surfing the net for bargains while keeping an eye on the television , a new survey has found.8.05pm, the favourite time to log on and start shopping, is meant to be the peak TV viewing time, when most of us have settled down to watch a favourite soap or drama, the Daily Mail reported.Just over half of British shoppers have revealed they buy goods and services over the Internet while trying to keep up with what's on the box.The practice is part of a growing trend, which shows we are increasingly making our purchases online.UK e-shoppers now spend an average of six hours shopping on the Internet each month, parting with a quarter of their disposable income.Exactly half said they had bought clothes in the past three months, while around two-fifths had purchased books and similar figure music or CDs.Amazon was the most popular site to visit, with 90 percent of online shoppers using the business in the past three months.eBay was second with 57 percent, followed by department stores, clothes retailers and consumer electronics. Food shopping was another major sector.Details emerged in the Global Online Shopper Report, conducted by payment services company - WorldPay, and involved responses from 19,000 people in 15 leading economies. (ANI)
India Kids Fashion Week all set to take Delhi by storm May 6, 2:30 pm
By Pallavi Aman SinghFull Story »
We're bad at judging who our friends are May 6, 10:48 am
Washington D.C, May 6 (ANI): Turns out, we are bad judges of friendship. A new study has found that most of the time, the bond is like a one-way street as only half of your friends consider you a friend in return.Full Story »
Many Brits don't count `sexting` as cheating May 2, 2:07 pm
London, May 2 (ANI): Apparently, over a third of Britons doesn't consider sending sexual texts and images to another person as "cheating," suggests a survey.Full Story »
Ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you May 2, 10:20 am
By Mehak SabharwalFull Story »
- Designer Karan Arora's 'Golden Lady' brings the inner 'I' out!
- 'First finger foods' for babies can be choking hazards
- IRW helps revive India`s rich textile heritage
- 'Tinder Social'- new surprise to the Tinder users
- `Low-fat, melt-in-your-mouth` chocolate comes closer to reality
- Scammers target sensitive hearts on dating sites
- Most men say things they don't really mean
- Does more 'love-making' make for happier relationships?
- In love, losers are 'winners', finders are 'weepers'
- Queen of Bahrain gifts Indian designer gold sovereigns for his royal collection
TOP VIDEO STORIES