Woman protesting against 'animal testing' agrees to be tortured in publicApr 25, 4:49 pm
Melbourne, Apr 25 (ANI): A 24-year-old woman, who seeks to bring an end to brutal animal testing for cosmetics, volunteered to put herself through the ordeal in full public view to highlight the abuses of the practice.Jacqueline Traide was dragged, tied prodded, force fed and subjected to all manner of cruelty in front of hundreds of shoppers, The Daily Mail reported.Traide tolerated ten hours of injections, being smothered in different lotions, having her hair shaved and irritants being squirted into her eyes as part of a world-wide campaign by Lush and The Humane Society International.The act took place in a Lush store window on London's Regent Street, one of the UK's busiest shopping precincts.Passers-by were shocked by the display, with many stopping to take photos and record the gruesome spectacle with their phones.The Humane Society asserted that the animals are routinely tested in this manner for make-up and perfumes . (ANI)
McDonald's introduces its 'gourmet' menu Aug 3, 12:36 pm
London, Aug 3 (ANI): McDonald's has gone gourmet people! The fast-food chain in Brisbane, Australia has added some fancy new dished to its menu which will make your mouth water.Full Story »
How 'goofing' with your kids helps boost their development Aug 3, 12:36 pm
Washington DC, Aug 3 (ANI): Want your kids to be smart? A new study has shown that joking and pretending with your children gives their development a boost.Full Story »
'Sizzling' Ghost Pepper Ice Cream requires a 'waiver' before eating Aug 3, 12:05 pm
Washington DC, Aug. 3(ANI): To spice up the summer an ice-cream shop in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware is serving its customers with Ghost Pepper Ice Cream, a dessert so hot that customers have to sign a waiver just to try it out.Full Story »
Rohit Bal scores high on 'flower power' on Day 4 of 2015 AICW Aug 2, 4:01 pm
New Delhi, Aug 2 (ANI): Veteran fashion designer Rohit Bal showcased the "flower embroidery" power at his off-site show on Day 4 of 2015 Amazon India Couture Week in the National capital.Full Story »
- 'Friendship Day' study claims partners can become best friends forever
- Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015
- Parents' `egocentric bias` makes them overestimate their kids' happiness
- Rahul Mishra dedicates his 'Funtional Couture' to multitasking women
- From 'Olaf' to 'Alex,' this mom sure knows how to make food 'fun'
- Fashion icon Iris Apfel advise: Stop taking trends seriously
- Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi
- This restaurant is offering food in 'dog bowl'
- Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show
- This bakery is offering sweet treats inspired by 'Game of Thrones'
TOP VIDEO STORIES