Being flirty may give women an edge in negotiationsJul 29, 1:47 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): Using flirtation during a negotiation appears to create better economic outcomes for women, a new study has found.However, study leader Laura Kray of the University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Management, said female negotiators only had an advantage if the flirtatiousness is perceived as above and beyond friendliness.Researchers examined " feminine charm" in negotiations through four different experiments, looking at the balance between friendliness and flirtatiousness. Flirtation as opposed to friendliness, the research found, signals self-interest and competitiveness.The study appeared online in Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin . (ANI)
Colourful socks trending among fashion loving men May 20, 11:13 am
New York, May 20 (ANI): Men are putting their best foot forward by kicking safe black socks to the curb in favor of bright colours and dashing prints.Full Story »
Who you should or shouldn't listen to when it comes to relationships May 20, 10:22 am
Washington, May 20 (ANI): When it comes to relationship advise, your buddies, siblings and coworkers can have enough influence on your decision to start a new romance.Full Story »
Teens in relationship experience both sides of dating violence May 20, 10:22 am
Washington, May 20 (ANI): A recent study has found that teens in a relationship that involves dating violence are likely to be both a victim and perpetrator, as opposed to being just one or the other.Full Story »
Brisbane cyclists' loud sex talks led to renaming of route May 19, 4:53 pm
Melbourne, May 19 (ANI): The popular cycling map app Strava has had one of its most popular Brisbane segments renamed 'Bedroom antics - shhhh' after complaints from homeowners along that route that riders were talking loudly about their sex lives.Full Story »
- OZ school under fire for holding mini models contest
- Cannes prostitutes can make 'up to $40K a night'
- What not to do when your spouse finds your affair
- NY bar to host 'smallest penis contest'
- Women likelier than men to blame their partner during arguments
- JK Rowling's personal copy of first Harry Potter book up for sale
- What motivates and deters burglars?
- Put baby on back to sleep and on stomach to play
- Prayer could lead to cooperation and forgiveness in relationships
- Don't blame fetish videos for shock sex cases, says porn site CEO
TOP VIDEO STORIES