Oral sex recommended for pregnant women to beat morning sicknessAug 11, 10:19 am
London, August 11 (ANI): The best way to cure morning sickness felt by pregnant women is to perform oral sex, a psychologist has claimed. Gordon Gallup at the University at Albany-SUNY has claimed that women who consume sperm from the male who impregnated them are likely to counteract the common side effect during pregnancy.Gallup, who works within the university's psychology department, believes that morning sickness is simply caused by the introduction of semen, a foreign substance, in order to impregnate women. The doctor also believes that pregnant women should, instead of abstaining from sex, cater to their partner's sexual needs in order to remain healthy themselves, the Daily Mail reported. He believes that women are able to build up a tolerance to the semen that impregnated them by simply digesting more of it.Morning sickness has been attributed to various things in the past besides the addition of semen in the body, such as the mere change of hormones and the use of hormonal contraception.Dr Gallup also believes that semen has anti-depressive qualities. (ANI)
McDonald's introduces its 'gourmet' menu Aug 3, 12:36 pm
London, Aug 3 (ANI): McDonald's has gone gourmet people! The fast-food chain in Brisbane, Australia has added some fancy new dished to its menu which will make your mouth water.Full Story »
How 'goofing' with your kids helps boost their development Aug 3, 12:36 pm
Washington DC, Aug 3 (ANI): Want your kids to be smart? A new study has shown that joking and pretending with your children gives their development a boost.Full Story »
'Sizzling' Ghost Pepper Ice Cream requires a 'waiver' before eating Aug 3, 12:05 pm
Washington DC, Aug. 3(ANI): To spice up the summer an ice-cream shop in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware is serving its customers with Ghost Pepper Ice Cream, a dessert so hot that customers have to sign a waiver just to try it out.Full Story »
Rohit Bal scores high on 'flower power' on Day 4 of 2015 AICW Aug 2, 4:01 pm
New Delhi, Aug 2 (ANI): Veteran fashion designer Rohit Bal showcased the "flower embroidery" power at his off-site show on Day 4 of 2015 Amazon India Couture Week in the National capital.Full Story »
- 'Friendship Day' study claims partners can become best friends forever
- Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015
- Parents' `egocentric bias` makes them overestimate their kids' happiness
- Rahul Mishra dedicates his 'Funtional Couture' to multitasking women
- From 'Olaf' to 'Alex,' this mom sure knows how to make food 'fun'
- Fashion icon Iris Apfel advise: Stop taking trends seriously
- Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi
- This restaurant is offering food in 'dog bowl'
- Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show
- This bakery is offering sweet treats inspired by 'Game of Thrones'
TOP VIDEO STORIES