Keyword Results for 'trojan asteroid'
How faraway asteroid with its moon may have formed Feb 28, 9:42 am
Washington, Feb. 28 (ANI): Researchers have said that exotic orbit for the largest Trojan asteroid, (624) Hektor-the only one known to possess a moon, may be products of the collision of two icy asteroids.
Trojan asteroid shares orbit with Uranus Aug 30, 10:17 am
Washington, Aug 30 (ANI): UBC astronomers have discovered the first Trojan asteroid sharing the orbit of Uranus.
Washington, Jan 25 (ANI): Researchers have created a precise model of part of the solar system, in which an electron in an atom orbits the nucleus in exactly the same way as Jupiter's Trojan asteroids orbit the sun.
1st Trojan asteroid circling sun in Earth's orbit discovered Jul 28, 5:00 pm
Washington, July 28 (ANI): NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) mission has discovered a long-hidden companion of the Earth - the first Trojan asteroid circling the sun in the Earth's orbit.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES