MEA: All Indian nationals safe in AfghanistanApr 15, 9:40 pm
New Delhi, Apr 15 (ANI): The External Affairs Ministry on Sunday informed that all Indians in Afghanistan are safe following a multiple terrorist attack in Kabul and other cities.Official sources in MEA also said that Indian Ambassador in Afghanistan Gautam Mukhopadhyay has briefed External Affairs Minister S M Krishna, who is presently on a visit to UAE, about the ground situation in Afghanistan.The Indian government is keeping a close watch on the developments taking place in Kabul where the terrorists reportedly launched multiple coordinated attacks on Sunday.Multiple blasts and gunfire had been heard in the central district, which is home to a number of international embassies.According to The BBC, blasts have also been reported near the parliament building in the west of the capital, where security forces are said to be fighting at least six militants.There were reportedly at least seven large explosions in central Kabul and gunfire from various directions in the heavily barricaded diplomatic zone. (ANI)
Kupwara encounter: One militant killed, operation underway Oct 5, 9:11 am
Lolab (Kupwara), Oct. 5 (ANI): A terrorist was neutralised in the ongoing encounter between the security forces and militants during a joint search operation launched here in Jammu and Kashmir.Full Story »
Rajasthan: 3-yr-old girl rescued from Borewell after 12 hours Oct 5, 8:54 am
Dausa (Rajasthan), Oct.5 (ANI): A three-year old toddler, who fell into a borewell while playing near her house in Rajasthan's Dausa District, was rescued early this morning nearly after twelve hours.Full Story »
PM Modi, German Chancellor Merkel to jointly chair 3rd IGC today Oct 5, 8:54 am
New Delhi, Oct.5 (ANI): German Chancellor Angela Merkel will take part in the third Inter-Governmental Consultations, IGC, between India and Germany here on Monday.Full Story »
PAN Card to be mandatory for cash transactions beyond threshold, says Jaitley Oct 4, 11:01 pm
New Delhi, Oct. 4 (ANI): The Centre is at an advanced stage to make it mandatory for people to furnish PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card details for cash transactions beyond a certain limit to check generation of domestic black money.Full Story »
- Assam Congress to expel nine legislators for 'anti- party activities'
- Air India flight to Muscat makes emergency landing
- Assam MLA Gopinath Das arrested for 'rape'
- PAN Card allotment to remain suspended for five days
- Security forces battle militants in Handwara
- Message of Bible is essentially one of love and compassion, says Vice President Ansari
- Two JeM militants gunned down in J-K (Update)
- Dadri case: BSP extends financial assistance to victim's family
- Siachen's demilitarisation: We don't need anybody's suggestion, says Parrikar
- Amit Shah bats for development in Bihar, says 'Nitish betrayed BJP'
TOP VIDEO STORIES