Keyword Results for 'abi research'
Smartphone application downloads hit 81bln mark: Report Dec 17, 1:32 pm
Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): Mobile application storefronts have collectively distributed a total of 81 billion smartphone and tablet apps as of end-September 2012, according to a report.
Apple, Samsung account for 90 percent of smartphone profits Jun 16, 2:14 pm
Washington, June 16 (ANI): Korean mobile maker Samsung and US-based tech giant Apple have captured over half the global market for smartphones and over 90 percent of its profits, according to a research firm.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES