Keyword Results for 'bourse'
Alibaba IPO on track following go-ahead from US bourses to keep partnership structure Oct 22, 11:38 am
Beijing, Oct. 22 (ANI): China's biggest Internet retailer Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has paved its way for a listing in the United States.
Chiranjeevi to attend International Tourism Bourse in Berlin Mar 5, 4:04 pm
New Delhi, Mar 5 (ANI): Union Tourism Minister K. Chiranjeevi left for Berlin, Germany today to attend International Tourism Bourse (ITB).
Sri Lanka's bourse relaxes rule on 10 pct price band Apr 20, 4:14 pm
Colombo, April 20 (Xinhua-ANI): Sri Lanka's stock market opened on a positive note on Friday after the removal of the 10 percent price band by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), analysts said here.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES