Keyword Results for 'yifu'
Washington, April 19 (Xinhua): The global economic recovery is facing a critical moment although some optimism has returned in recent months, and collective global action is critical for sustaining the recovery momentum, World Bank chief economist Justin Yifu Lin has said.
World Bank's chief economist says 'developing nations can grow 8 percent with sound policies' Apr 17, 4:09 pm
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): The World Bank's chief economist, Justin Yifu Lin, has said that every developing nation is capable of growing continuously at eight percent or more with the help of sound policies and leveraging its comparative advantages.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES