Food inflation a matter of grave concern: MukherjeeNov 3, 7:30 pm
New Delhi, Nov 3 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday expressed concern over the food price index, as it rose from 11.43 percent to 12.21 percent, its highest in nine months."Inflation is still matter of grave concern therefore we shall have to see of course, this is the effect of this week of the festive seasons. So, November figures onwards the real trade for the remaining period of four months would be available," Mukherjee told media here.He said food inflation was still high and is hovering dangerously above the double-digit mark.Meanwhile, government data shows that the fuel price index climbed 14.50 percent in the year to October 22.The primary articles price index was up 12.08 percent, compared with an annual rise of 11.75 percent a week earlier.The RBI raised interest rates last month for the 13th and possibly final time in a tightening cycle that began in early 2010, on expectations that persistently high inflation will finally begin to ease starting in December. (ANI)
Add more cheer to your IPL finale experience with Bajaj Finserv and a chance to win a 50" branded LED TV May 28, 4:09 pm
Pune, May 28 (ANI-Businesswire India): Bajaj Finserv, the undisputed leader in consumer durable finance, beckons the cricket lover in you to join them on twitter while you cheer for your favorite team in the IPL finale this Sunday.Full Story »
FundTonic to revolutionize Start-up funding works in India May 28, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI-NewsVoir): FundTonic, a fin-tech company that aims to revolutionize the entire start-up ecosystem has launched their first online platform today, which aims to reach 2000 investors and 5000 start ups by next year.Full Story »
Enhanced 'Air Traffic Service' at Delhi airport to ensure safety May 28, 3:02 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI): A round the clock communication to ensure safety and accuracy at the ground and air. The world-class Air Traffic management, with better technology and coordination, at Delhi's Indira Gandhi airport makes it among the safest airports in the world.Full Story »
Ola redefines travel with luxury segment launch 'Ola Lux' in Mumbai May 28, 11:44 am
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI): Taxi aggregator Ola has introduced its newest category, 'Ola Lux' in Mumbai sensing the immense potential in the luxury segment for in-city travel. The most popular mobile app for transportation has introduced luxury sedans like Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Toyota Fortuner and Honda Accord amongst other high-end sedans and SUVs.Full Story »
- Brands and Bloggers Meet, first of its kind event in Delhi
- FSSAI advised to come up with standards for fortification of food grains: Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ministry
- Sensex, Nifty ends posting super gains; SBI up 9 pct
- India Inc on a drive to deepen economic partnership with Japan
- CBDT implements GAAR Provisions-Issuance of comments of stakeholders
- IIBM India disrupts distance MBA Industry with 'Online Masters Program'
- Tissot presents trendy sports watch 'Quickster'
- Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary launched 'Smart Policing and Public Safety Exhibition 2016'
- Vedanta launches 'Global Internship Program' for MBA students
- Intel India announces new initiatives supporting 'Digital India'
TOP VIDEO STORIES