Steve Jobs now immortalized in comic bookJan 12, 12:44 pm
Washington, Jan 12 (ANI): Apple's visionary co-founder Steve Jobs has been immortalized again, this time in a new comic book that documents his life.The book, which has gone on sale in the US, depicts Jobs' life from his adoption as a baby to his unveiling of products such as the iPhone and iPad.The comic book has been produced by Bluewater Productions, which has previously given the same treatment to Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg and celebrities such as Lady Gaga, The Sky News reports.Thor Parker, of Midtown Comics in New York, said that comic is basically an overview of the technology mogul's life."The Steve Jobs comic is basically an overview of his whole life, kind of a short biography for someone that knows of him but doesn't all the details. It really briefly hits on all the bigger points in his life," Parker said."The artwork is pretty basic for a comic. You see a lot of iconic images that are related to Steve Jobs. You see comic renditions of his Forbes magazine cover, a lot of his keynote addresses," he added.Last month, Jobs was immortalised as an action figure by a pair of toy companies.Toy companies 'in icons' and 'Dragon in Dream' unveiled the 12-inch action figure called 'iCEO mini' in tribute to the tech visionary who gave the world the Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod. (ANI)
Phosphoric Acid price should be lowered to USD 600/MT: IFFCO May 29, 12:44 pm
New Delhi, May 29 (ANI-NewsVoir): Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative(IFFCO), the world's largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India has said that Phosphoric Acid price should be lowered to USD 600/MT or even less than that.Full Story »
Add more cheer to your IPL finale experience with Bajaj Finserv and a chance to win a 50" branded LED TV May 28, 4:09 pm
Pune, May 28 (ANI-Businesswire India): Bajaj Finserv, the undisputed leader in consumer durable finance, beckons the cricket lover in you to join them on twitter while you cheer for your favorite team in the IPL finale this Sunday.Full Story »
FundTonic to revolutionize Start-up funding works in India May 28, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI-NewsVoir): FundTonic, a fin-tech company that aims to revolutionize the entire start-up ecosystem has launched their first online platform today, which aims to reach 2000 investors and 5000 start ups by next year.Full Story »
Enhanced 'Air Traffic Service' at Delhi airport to ensure safety May 28, 3:02 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI): A round the clock communication to ensure safety and accuracy at the ground and air. The world-class Air Traffic management, with better technology and coordination, at Delhi's Indira Gandhi airport makes it among the safest airports in the world.Full Story »
- Japan's Kyosan join hands with TSTS to cater to Indian market
- Brands and Bloggers Meet, first of its kind event in Delhi
- FSSAI advised to come up with standards for fortification of food grains: Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ministry
- Sensex, Nifty ends posting super gains; SBI up 9 pct
- India Inc on a drive to deepen economic partnership with Japan
- CBDT implements GAAR Provisions-Issuance of comments of stakeholders
- IIBM India disrupts distance MBA Industry with 'Online Masters Program'
- Tissot presents trendy sports watch 'Quickster'
- Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary launched 'Smart Policing and Public Safety Exhibition 2016'
- Vedanta launches 'Global Internship Program' for MBA students
TOP VIDEO STORIES