Airlines to import jet fuel directly soon, says Civil Aviation Minister Ajit SinghFeb 7, 3:56 pm
New Delhi, Feb.7 (ANI): Union Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh on Tuesday said that airline companies will soon be allowed to import jet fuel directly. Singh made the announcement after a meeting of the Group of Ministers. He said that the Union Cabinet is likely to take a final view on the issue as soon as direct import of Aviation Turbine Fuel is given the go ahead. The Group of Ministers has also approved the financial restructuring package for national carrier Air India. The GoM agreed to allow Air India to raise resources by issuing bonds or other means. Minister of Commerce Anand Sharma, Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Oil Minister S Jaipal Reddy, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and Aviation Minister Ajit Singh were present at the meeting. (ANI)
Phosphoric Acid price should be lowered to USD 600/MT: IFFCO May 29, 12:44 pm
New Delhi, May 29 (ANI-NewsVoir): Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative(IFFCO), the world's largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India has said that Phosphoric Acid price should be lowered to USD 600/MT or even less than that.Full Story »
Add more cheer to your IPL finale experience with Bajaj Finserv and a chance to win a 50" branded LED TV May 28, 4:09 pm
Pune, May 28 (ANI-Businesswire India): Bajaj Finserv, the undisputed leader in consumer durable finance, beckons the cricket lover in you to join them on twitter while you cheer for your favorite team in the IPL finale this Sunday.Full Story »
FundTonic to revolutionize Start-up funding works in India May 28, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI-NewsVoir): FundTonic, a fin-tech company that aims to revolutionize the entire start-up ecosystem has launched their first online platform today, which aims to reach 2000 investors and 5000 start ups by next year.Full Story »
Enhanced 'Air Traffic Service' at Delhi airport to ensure safety May 28, 3:02 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI): A round the clock communication to ensure safety and accuracy at the ground and air. The world-class Air Traffic management, with better technology and coordination, at Delhi's Indira Gandhi airport makes it among the safest airports in the world.Full Story »
- Japan's Kyosan join hands with TSTS to cater to Indian market
- Brands and Bloggers Meet, first of its kind event in Delhi
- FSSAI advised to come up with standards for fortification of food grains: Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ministry
- Sensex, Nifty ends posting super gains; SBI up 9 pct
- India Inc on a drive to deepen economic partnership with Japan
- CBDT implements GAAR Provisions-Issuance of comments of stakeholders
- IIBM India disrupts distance MBA Industry with 'Online Masters Program'
- Tissot presents trendy sports watch 'Quickster'
- Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary launched 'Smart Policing and Public Safety Exhibition 2016'
- Vedanta launches 'Global Internship Program' for MBA students
TOP VIDEO STORIES