China's economic growth slows down to 8.1%Apr 13, 1:31 pm
Beijing, April 13 (ANI): The economic growth of China slowed down to 8.1 percent in the first quarter of 2012, as a slowdown in exports and real-estate investment complicated its efforts to guide the economy to progress. China had expected a growth rate of 8.3 percent, but reached the 8.1 percent mark, which is a marked slowdown from 8.9 percent in the fourth quarter of 2011 and the lowest since the first quarter of 2009.According to the Wall Street Journal, the growth rate figures released by China's National Bureau of Statistics come at a time when the country has shown signs of shifting its policy more towards supporting growth and continuing to shift away from inflation. China's resilient growth and strong public finances stand in contrast to the U.S. and Europe, where unemployment remains high and high public debt limits the scope for a spur.Inflation in March also rose, with the Consumer Price Index up at 3.6 percent, but analysts expect the prices to trend lower in the months ahead, the paper said.(ANI)
Add more cheer to your IPL finale experience with Bajaj Finserv and a chance to win a 50" branded LED TV May 28, 4:09 pm
Pune, May 28 (ANI-Businesswire India): Bajaj Finserv, the undisputed leader in consumer durable finance, beckons the cricket lover in you to join them on twitter while you cheer for your favorite team in the IPL finale this Sunday.Full Story »
FundTonic to revolutionize Start-up funding works in India May 28, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI-NewsVoir): FundTonic, a fin-tech company that aims to revolutionize the entire start-up ecosystem has launched their first online platform today, which aims to reach 2000 investors and 5000 start ups by next year.Full Story »
Enhanced 'Air Traffic Service' at Delhi airport to ensure safety May 28, 3:02 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI): A round the clock communication to ensure safety and accuracy at the ground and air. The world-class Air Traffic management, with better technology and coordination, at Delhi's Indira Gandhi airport makes it among the safest airports in the world.Full Story »
Ola redefines travel with luxury segment launch 'Ola Lux' in Mumbai May 28, 11:44 am
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI): Taxi aggregator Ola has introduced its newest category, 'Ola Lux' in Mumbai sensing the immense potential in the luxury segment for in-city travel. The most popular mobile app for transportation has introduced luxury sedans like Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Toyota Fortuner and Honda Accord amongst other high-end sedans and SUVs.Full Story »
- Brands and Bloggers Meet, first of its kind event in Delhi
- FSSAI advised to come up with standards for fortification of food grains: Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ministry
- Sensex, Nifty ends posting super gains; SBI up 9 pct
- India Inc on a drive to deepen economic partnership with Japan
- CBDT implements GAAR Provisions-Issuance of comments of stakeholders
- IIBM India disrupts distance MBA Industry with 'Online Masters Program'
- Tissot presents trendy sports watch 'Quickster'
- Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary launched 'Smart Policing and Public Safety Exhibition 2016'
- Vedanta launches 'Global Internship Program' for MBA students
- Intel India announces new initiatives supporting 'Digital India'
TOP VIDEO STORIES