Pak optimistic about boosting trade with IndiaApr 19, 10:51 am
Washington, Apr 19(ANI): Pakistan Finance Minister Abdul Hafeez Shaikh has expressed optimism regarding trade with India and added that he saw popular support for reviving ties with the neighbouring country and benefiting from its "dynamic" economy."There was a time when I used to evaluate Pakistan and I thought the best way for it to really develop is to relocate. I used to think that the best place for us to take Pakistan would be somewhere between Italy and Switzerland," The News quoted Shaikh, as saying."Now I've changed my mind because the parts that I thought we should be located in (Europe) aren't doing that great in terms of growth and where we are is the most dynamic part of the world," he added.But Shaikh said that the new trade initiative enjoyed firm support of both business and political leaders."It reflects considerable thinking and it shows the economic merit that's there. So I personally feel quite optimistic that this is an area where the payoffs are there," he added.The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation has repeatedly vowed to boost economic ties, but such promises have made little headway due to constant friction between India and Pakistan. (ANI)
Phosphoric Acid price should be lowered to USD 600/MT: IFFCO May 29, 12:44 pm
New Delhi, May 29 (ANI-NewsVoir): Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative(IFFCO), the world's largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India has said that Phosphoric Acid price should be lowered to USD 600/MT or even less than that.Full Story »
Add more cheer to your IPL finale experience with Bajaj Finserv and a chance to win a 50" branded LED TV May 28, 4:09 pm
Pune, May 28 (ANI-Businesswire India): Bajaj Finserv, the undisputed leader in consumer durable finance, beckons the cricket lover in you to join them on twitter while you cheer for your favorite team in the IPL finale this Sunday.Full Story »
FundTonic to revolutionize Start-up funding works in India May 28, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI-NewsVoir): FundTonic, a fin-tech company that aims to revolutionize the entire start-up ecosystem has launched their first online platform today, which aims to reach 2000 investors and 5000 start ups by next year.Full Story »
Enhanced 'Air Traffic Service' at Delhi airport to ensure safety May 28, 3:02 pm
New Delhi, May 28 (ANI): A round the clock communication to ensure safety and accuracy at the ground and air. The world-class Air Traffic management, with better technology and coordination, at Delhi's Indira Gandhi airport makes it among the safest airports in the world.Full Story »
- Japan's Kyosan join hands with TSTS to cater to Indian market
- Brands and Bloggers Meet, first of its kind event in Delhi
- FSSAI advised to come up with standards for fortification of food grains: Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ministry
- Sensex, Nifty ends posting super gains; SBI up 9 pct
- India Inc on a drive to deepen economic partnership with Japan
- CBDT implements GAAR Provisions-Issuance of comments of stakeholders
- IIBM India disrupts distance MBA Industry with 'Online Masters Program'
- Tissot presents trendy sports watch 'Quickster'
- Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary launched 'Smart Policing and Public Safety Exhibition 2016'
- Vedanta launches 'Global Internship Program' for MBA students
TOP VIDEO STORIES