Zuckerbrerg and Co. to sell $5.5 billion stock on Facebook IPOMay 4, 1:53 pm
Washington, May 4 (AN): Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his employees are set raise a solid amount of money following the companyâ€™s initial public stock offering later this month.
Chief Executive and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg and investors plan to sell as much as 5.5 billion dollars in stock in an anticipated IPO, The Los Angeles Times reports.
They will sell 157.4 million shares for as much as 35 dollars apiece, according to a regulatory filing Facebook filed Thursday.
Zuckerberg will be selling 30.2 million of his 533.8 million shares, proceeds of which will go for paying taxes for exercising stock options. (ANI)
- Industry enthused with announcement of Nov.2013 trade figures
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup QuikIO
- RBI Governor urges political parties to pass key economic bills
- Security forces gun down three Kuki militants in Manipur
- Yahoo!7 appoints Fairfax sales director Ed Harrison as new CEO
- Financial sector reforms can game changer for Indian economy: Chidambaram
- French culture minister snubs Google's new lab launch over privacy row
- Twitter shares soar following mobile ad roll-out announcement
- Pak Punjab CM calls for 24-hr trade with India via Wagha border
- Japanese water pump maker Ebara attracted visitors to MYANWATER'13