Zuckerbrerg and Co. to sell $5.5 billion stock on Facebook IPOMay 4, 1:53 pm
Washington, May 4 (AN): Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his employees are set raise a solid amount of money following the company’s initial public stock offering later this month.
Chief Executive and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg and investors plan to sell as much as 5.5 billion dollars in stock in an anticipated IPO, The Los Angeles Times reports.
They will sell 157.4 million shares for as much as 35 dollars apiece, according to a regulatory filing Facebook filed Thursday.
Zuckerberg will be selling 30.2 million of his 533.8 million shares, proceeds of which will go for paying taxes for exercising stock options. (ANI)
- President Karzai invites CII to set up healthcare and skill building centers in Afghanistan
- Hyundai Motor commences 'Trophy Tour' for ICC Champions Trophy 2013
- Beni advises SAIL to take corrective measures to complete projects on time
- Japan has many attractions for foreign tourists
- iGate CEO Phaneesh Murthy denies charges of sexual harassment
- Costing Institute celebrates Annual Day
- Now, enjoy Ramen Noodles onboard Japan's ANA flights
- Bank mergers could lead to too-big-to-fail entities: Chidambaram
- Yahoo 'to buy Tumblr in $1.1bn deal'
- CII says S and P retains 'negative' outlook on India