Keyword Results for 'abid malik'
Now, accused in Pak Minorities minister Bhatti's murder case freed for lack of evidence May 5, 4:27 pm
Rawalpindi, May 5 (ANI): As in most cases bordering to the sensitive issue of blasphemy in Pakistan, an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi has released an accused in the high profile Shahbaz Bhatti blasphemy murder case, due to lack of evidence.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES