Keyword Results for 'giglio island'
Capsized Costa Concordia to be ready for towing by early 2013 May 19, 2:16 pm
Washington, May 19 (ANI): A U.S.-owned marine salvage company chosen to remove the wreck of the capsized Costa Concordia, the cruise ship that ran aground off the Italian coast in January, is predicting that the vessel will be ready for towing by early 2013.
London, Jan 20(ANI): The ill-fated cruise ship Costa Concordia's captain was drinking and dining with a young blonde Moldovan woman just before his vessel capsized off Giglio island.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES