Keyword Results for 'incommunicado'
Palestinians face serious abuses in the Hamas criminal justice system: Human Rights Watch Oct 3, 3:37 pm
Gaza, Oct.3 (ANI): Palestinians face serious abuses in the Hamas criminal justice system, including arbitrary arrest, incommunicado detention, torture, and unfair trials, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today.
London, September 20 (ANI): If you can't resist checking emails day or night, then you are a 'Compulsive Woodpecker' and those you read emails but doesn't reply to them are 'The Incommunicado Ostrich'.
Hungarian man first to cross Atlantic Ocean in canoe Mar 27, 6:34 pm
New York, Mar 27 (ANI): A man from Hungary has become the first person to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a canoe after he traveled from Europe to the Caribbean.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES