Wills-Kat put baby plans on hold until next yearJan 30, 2:06 pm
London, Jan 30 (ANI): Prince William and Duchess Kate are said to have put off their plans of starting a family until next year so that they can focus on the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics.Despite hopes of a Jubilee baby, sources close to the couple say they are in "no hurry" to start a family and want to make sure that 2012 is a success for the sake of the Queen's 60th anniversary celebrations."Realistically there is not going to be time for a baby and they have said they are in no hurry. There is no urgent need for an heir - we already have two," the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying."William and Kate want to take things in their own good time," the source said.The news comes as Clarence House confirmed that the Duchess will start solo official engagements next month, once her husband leaves for his first tour of duty in the Falkland Islands. "It will be a good distraction for her and take her mind off worrying about William."At the moment, starting a family is definitely on the backburner," the source added. (ANI)
U.S displeased over India's stand on WTO deal Jul 26, 10:38 pm
Geneva (Switzerland), July 26 (ANI): The United States today expressed its displeasure over India stalling worldwide reforms of trade facilitation, warning that its demands could kill global trade reform efforts.Full Story »
Swaraj meets political leadership of Nepal during her official trip Jul 26, 8:40 pm
Kathmandu (Nepal), July 26 (ANI): Visiting External Affairs Minister, Sushma Swaraj today met with the top political leadership of Nepal during her official trip .Full Story »
Sushma Swaraj meets her Nepalese counterpart, holds talks to boost ties Jul 26, 7:32 pm
Kathmandu (Nepal), July 26 (ANI): External Affairs Minister, Sushma Swaraj today co-chaired with her Nepalese counterpart, Mahendra Bahadur Pandey, the first meeting of the Joint Commission held here after a gap of 23 years.Full Story »
US army is developing pocket-sized surveillance drones: Report Jul 26, 5:09 pm
Washington, July 26 (ANI): The United States army is reportedly developing pocket-sized drones which will enable them to monitor dangerous environments aerially.Full Story »
- Swaraj interacts with Nepal's leaders
- BNP has missed train, will have to wait till next polls: Hasina
- Hillary Clinton says 'tough, arrogant' Putin also capable of 'charm'
- Pak Army denies receiving government orders to take charge of Islamabad: Reports
- MH17 plane crash: Ukraine warns rebels 'to surrender or die'
- Omar Abdullah claims US prisoner swap brokered by Taliban, 'spectacular achievement'
- Pak SC turns down Musharraf's plea for early hearing of government appeal in ECL case
- One-third Americans think Obama should be impeached, reveals poll
- Instagram selfies of pro-Russian woman wearing makeup looted from MH17 crash site sparks outrage
- Veteran Pakistan journalist Majid Nizami passes away
TOP VIDEO STORIES