Wills-Kat put baby plans on hold until next year

   Jan 30, 2:06 pm

London, Jan 30 (ANI): Prince William and Duchess Kate are said to have put off their plans of starting a family until next year so that they can focus on the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics.

Despite hopes of a Jubilee baby, sources close to the couple say they are in "no hurry" to start a family and want to make sure that 2012 is a success for the sake of the Queen's 60th anniversary celebrations.

"Realistically there is not going to be time for a baby and they have said they are in no hurry. There is no urgent need for an heir - we already have two," the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying.

"William and Kate want to take things in their own good time," the source said.

The news comes as Clarence House confirmed that the Duchess will start solo official engagements next month, once her husband leaves for his first tour of duty in the Falkland Islands.

"It will be a good distraction for her and take her mind off worrying about William.

"At the moment, starting a family is definitely on the backburner," the source added. (ANI)

Uganda's court invalidates anti-gay legislation Aug 2, 11:51 am
London, Aug 2 (ANI): Uganda's Constitutional Court on Friday invalidated an anti-gay bill that was passed earlier this year, pleasing activists and the LGBT community.
Full Story
Hamas captured Israeli soldier as truce collapsed: Israeli military Aug 2, 11:11 am
London, August 2 (ANI): Hamas militants have allegedly captured an Israeli soldier Hadar Goldin following the collapse of a 72-hour truce between Israel and Gaza.
Full Story
I love Katy Perry, says President Obama Aug 2, 10:09 am
Washington, Aug 2 (ANI): Katy Perry, who recently performed at the White House, as part of a reception for the Special Olympics received a warm introduction from the US President Barack Obama saying that he loved Katy Perry.
Full Story
Malaysia PM urges Ukraine, pro-Russian rebels to stop fighting Aug 1, 6:13 pm
Johannesburg, Aug 1 (ANI): Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak has urged Ukrainian and pro-Russian separatists to agree to a cease-fire in the area surrounding the MH17 crash site.
Full Story
Comments

LATEST STORIES
TOP VIDEO STORIES
PHOTO GALLERY