Duchess Kate 'not pregnant'Apr 4, 2:13 pm
Washington, Apr 4 (ANI): Prince William and Duchess Kate, who will soon mark their first wedding anniversary on 29th April 29, are not planning to celebrate it by announcing any baby news.According to an insider close to the couple, the 30-year-old Royal is not expecting a royal bundle of joy."Kate is not pregnant or about to make a pregnancy announcement," Us magazine quoted the insider as saying. Kate sparked pregnancy rumours in November when she refused peanut paste during a visit to Denmark.Although she is not allergic to peanuts, pregnant women are often advised to avoid peanut products to prevent allergies in their babies-to-be. (ANI)
California to have first-of-its-kind 'Yes means yes' law to protect women from rapes Aug 30, 2:11 pm
Washington, Aug 30 (ANI): California legislature has recently sent the governor the first law of its kind called the 'yes means yes', which has been designed to reduce sexual assaults.Full Story »
Kurdish forces recapture oilfields from IS militants in northern Iraq Aug 30, 2:11 pm
London, Aug 30 (ANI): Kurdish forces claimed that they have recaptured oilfields from Islamic State (IS) militants in northern Iraq near Mosul.Full Story »
Pak army's involvement in ongoing political crisis signals 'soft coup' in country: Report Aug 30, 2:01 pm
Washington, Aug 30 (ANI): Pakistan may have transitioned to a democratically elected government from military dictatorship, but the recent political crisis and subsequent intervention by the army is a sign that the country is still under its control.Full Story »
Average White Americans have only one percent blacks in friend circle Aug 30, 2:01 pm
Washington, Aug 30 (ANI): According to a study by the Public Religion Research Institute, only one percent of an average white American's friends are blacks while 91 percent of them are whites.Full Story »
- BNP reschedules human chain for September 2
- Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC job to 'prepare for motherhood'
- ISIS shadow forces UK to raise terror threat level from 'substantial' to 'severe'
- Pak govt asked military to play role of 'facilitator' not 'mediator', claims Nisar
- UN chief calls Syria displacement 'biggest humanitarian emergency of era'
- Pak army confirms played role of 'facilitator' on behest of Sharif govt
- IMF backs Lagarde despite investigation in corruption charges
- Nawaz Sharif blames PTI, PAT for talks with Pak army
- Malaysia Airlines to cut 30 pc staff in wake of dual air tragedies
- Syrian conflict sparks off civil war among terrorist groups: Report
TOP VIDEO STORIES