Bar heckler sues Bristol Palin for defamationJun 14, 2:24 pm
Washington, June 14 (ANI): A talent manager, who verbally abused Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol Palin and called her mother a "whore", has now sued the 21-year-old for defamation.
Stephen Hanks claimed that he is pissed because the incident was captured by a reality TV crew, which was with the former ‘Dancing With The Stars’ contestant.
Hanks insisted that he never signed a waiver and was furious when his image started appearing in ads for Palin’s new Lifetime show, ‘Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp.’
Hanks, who filed a lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, claimed that Palin later gave an interview to a gossip magazine and blamed him for causing her to leave Los Angeles and move back to Alaska, TMZ reported
Hanks insisted that he could prove she was lying because she had already purchased a new home in Alaska two months before their encounter.
He also claimed that her statements to the gossip magazine not only hurt his reputation but also damaged his career.
In the suit, Hanks also gripes that Palin accused him of being gay during their encounter, saying that she could "tell" by the way he looked.
Hanks, who is suing Palin and A ‘n’ E, the company behind Lifetime has asked for unspecified damages. (ANI)
- G8 leaders back calls for Syria peace talks in Geneva
- US to join direct peace talks with Taliban over Afghanistan's future in Qatar
- Pak offended by Karzai's statement implying Pakistani institutions opposed to promoting peace
- Pakistan expresses concern over US drone attacks at UNSC
- NSA whistleblower Snowden may seek asylum in Iceland
- Kim Jong Un distributes copies of Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' to North Korean officials to mark b'day
- Emirates voted 'world's best airline'
- 4 NATO soldiers killed in E. Afghan attack
- Now, Australian Defence Forces hit with FB sexist, anti-Muslim page scandal
- Sri Lanka's new proposed media code threatens free speech