US Senator Harry Reid now `sexual climbing on top` definition in dictionaryJul 12, 3:40 pm
New York, July 12 (ANI): Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid, who has more in common with former Senate Republican Rick Santorum than he may like, is now the subject of a politically motivated entry in the online Urban Dictionary.
A user submitted an unflattering definition which defines ‘a Harry Reid’ as ‘A sexual position where you climb on top and then do absolutely nothing.’
Santorum’s name has been linked with a filthy, sexual definition since 2003, when sex columnist Dan Savage urged his fans to popularize it on the Internet.
Now Reid’s name seems to have a new meaning too, the New York Daily News reported.
A sample sentence is helpfully provided: “I spent so long trying to talk her into bed that when I finally got on, I pulled a ‘ Harry Reid’ and fell asleep.”
The dictionary entry goes on to accuse Reid of blocking bills passed by the Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives.
Both political parties have accused the other side of obstructionism since the 2010 midterm elections when the GOP regained control of the U.S. House, dividing Congress.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal, which was tipped off to the new definition, noted that the Urban Dictionary has another entry for “Reiding,” which is defined as “using the Congress of the United States to silence free speach [SIC]of private citizens.” (ANI)
- British travelers to face longest ever US immigration queues
- Oz jihadist charged for issuing 'how-to survive' holy war list on Facebook
- Pak judge appeals for online submissions from Indian nationals on Sarabjit case
- Toronto mayor denies video showing him smoking cocaine
- Premier Li Keqiang's maiden foreign visit set to bolster Sino-India ties
- UN agency says 1.5 mln people have fled from war-torn Syria
- Obama speaks about fatherless childhood at stop in Baltimore
- Case against Musharraf in judges' detention withdrawn
- Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf says no enmity with Taliban
- Chinese man held in PoK over Koran desecration