Michelle thinks I look 50, says 51-year-old ObamaAug 3, 11:48 am
The current US President also joked on Thursday that his ideal birthday present would be a victory in Florida.
“I’m gonna be 51 on Saturday. Michelle says I look 50, so that’s not bad,” Politico quoted him as saying while speaking to supporters in Orlando, Fla.
The crowd then broke into a spontaneous rendition of "Happy Birthday."
“Thank you. If I had known you guys were going to sing, we would have had a cake, and I would have blown out the candles and I would have had a wish…it would have had to do with electoral votes,” Obama said.
“Winning Florida wouldn’t be a bad birthday present,” he added. (ANI)
- Lydia Davis pips Indian writer U.R. Ananthamurthy to win Booker International Prize 2013
- Sonia Gandhi, Nooyi among Indians in Forbes world's top 100 'Most Powerful Women List'
- Angela Merkel tops Forbes 'Most Powerful Women' list for third successive year
- North Korea sends envoy to China
- Pakistan: Blasphemy conundrum
- Brit MPs spend over 250000 pounds on booze
- Pakistan one of world's most 'negative' nations: Poll
- Captain of ill-fated Costa Concordia to face trial for manslaughter
- 'Sharp decline in US drone strikes in Pakistan'
- Iran upgrading nuclear program: IAEA