Michelle thinks I look 50, says 51-year-old ObamaAug 3, 11:48 am
The current US President also joked on Thursday that his ideal birthday present would be a victory in Florida.
“I’m gonna be 51 on Saturday. Michelle says I look 50, so that’s not bad,” Politico quoted him as saying while speaking to supporters in Orlando, Fla.
The crowd then broke into a spontaneous rendition of "Happy Birthday."
“Thank you. If I had known you guys were going to sing, we would have had a cake, and I would have blown out the candles and I would have had a wish…it would have had to do with electoral votes,” Obama said.
“Winning Florida wouldn’t be a bad birthday present,” he added. (ANI)
- Political opinions can influence how people perceive candidate's facial characteristics: Study
- Saudi Arabia Grand Mufti brands suicide bombers 'criminals'
- Ex-FBI agent abducted in Iran in 2007 worked for CIA
- NSA bosses divided over providing amnesty to Snowden
- 'Angry' Queen bans UK cops from eating her Bombay mix and cashew nuts
- Danish PM says 'selfie' with Obama, Cameron was 'just bit of fun'
- Hit-and-run driver facing extradition to Australia pleads with Indian govt for help
- FCC to review ban on cellphone use during flights
- Bangladesh executes Islamist leader for 1971 war crimes
- Mandela memorial interpreter suffered 'schizophrenic episode' at service