Jessica Simpson flaunts baby bump while shopping for real estateOct 29, 5:33 pm
Washington, Oct 29 (ANI): Jessica Simpson, who is expecting her first child with fiancee Eric Johnson this Christmas has been spotted checking out real estate in New York City. Flaunting her rather large baby bump, the 31-year-old actress was seen checking out swanky potential residences with her mom, Tina Simpson, and a few friends.Although Simpson, has yet to confirm her pregnancy, the star appears to be six months pregnant, Radar Online reported. The 'Irresistible' hitmaker has been engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson since November 14, 2010. (ANI)
Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy' Dec 9, 4:47 pm
Washington, December 9 (ANI): The 'Family Guy' is planning to bring back Brian, the talking dog, in its episode titled 'Christmas Guy'.Full Story »
Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
Melbourne, Dec 9 (ANI): Kanye West fans took to social networking site Twitter to express their low opinion on the rapper, after an interview saw him declaring to be "next Nelson Mandela".Full Story »
Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he feels remorseful over his affair with Lauren Silverman.Full Story »
Boyzone celebrates two decades at top of charts Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Boyzone has celebrated their 20 years of being at the top of the charts.Full Story »
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's syndrome diagnosis was 'a relief'
TOP VIDEO STORIES