New James Bond movie will have its 'own kind of action'Nov 22, 7:35 pm
Washington, November 22 (ANI): John Logan, screenwriter of the new James Bond movie Skyfall, says that the film's action sequences will stay true to the feel of the movie franchise as a whole and yet manage to stand out on their own.Skyfall will be the 23rd movie in the James Bond franchise with Daniel Craig portraying the iconic British spy for the third time in a row after Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace."The important thing for me is making sure that the action belongs in that movie," Contactmusic quoted Logan as telling the movie website Collider. "... there's such a thing as a Bond kind of action, and then there's a subset of that which is our 'Skyfall' kind of action, they all have their own definitions," he said.Even apart from the stunts he said it was important to reference the earlier films as he views them as 'part of a legacy'."It has nothing to do with being a standalone film, as far as I'm concerned, because I don't think these films are standalone, I think they're part of a legacy," he said. "When I was working on it I was deeply aware as much of 'Quantum of Solace' and 'Casino Royale' as I was of 'Thunderball', as I was of Ian Fleming in the 50s writing it, you know you're a float in a parade," he added. (ANI)
Kanye West says marriage, fatherhood made him 'better person' Jan 30, 6:37 pm
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): Kanye West has admitted that his marriage with wife Kim Kardashian and their daughter North West has made him a better person, while appearing on Ellen DeGeneres Show.Full Story »
'Terminator: Genisys' gets 2015 Super Bowl ad spot Jan 30, 5:53 pm
Washington, Jan. 30 (ANI): The most anticipated movie 'Terminator: Genisys' new trailer will be officially unveiled during Super Bowl on February 1st, 2015.Full Story »
Joan Rivers' voice doctor refutes 'abandonment' claims Jan 30, 5:44 pm
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): The attorney for Joan Rivers' voice doctor Gwen Korovin has denied allegations that she left the room when the comedian went into cardiac arrest.Full Story »
'Star Wars' creator George Lucas has 'no interest' in science fiction Jan 30, 5:34 pm
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): The 'Star Wars' creator George Lucas has revealed that he really has no interest in science fiction at all.Full Story »
- Sam Reid joins cast of Michiel Huisman, Teresa Palmer starrer '2:22'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's mom admits confusion over 'conscious uncoupling'
- Disney unveils its first Latina Princess, 'Elena of Avalor'
- Dakota Johnson, Leslie Man join cast of New Line's 'How To Be Single'
- Oprah celebrates 61st b'day with Beyonce, Ellen DeGeneres' special wishes
- Cate Blanchett 'goes commando' at AACTA Awards in Australia
- Prosecutor seeking jail time for Li Lo over unfulfilled community service requirements
- Suge Knight linked to Compton fatal hit-and-run, victim dead
- Soon, muggles will be able to board Hogwarts Express from platform 9 3/4 at WB Studio
- Padma Lakshmi jokes about having 'penis' in her bikini bottoms
TOP VIDEO STORIES