New James Bond movie will have its 'own kind of action'Nov 22, 7:35 pm
Washington, November 22 (ANI): John Logan, screenwriter of the new James Bond movie Skyfall, says that the film's action sequences will stay true to the feel of the movie franchise as a whole and yet manage to stand out on their own.Skyfall will be the 23rd movie in the James Bond franchise with Daniel Craig portraying the iconic British spy for the third time in a row after Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace."The important thing for me is making sure that the action belongs in that movie," Contactmusic quoted Logan as telling the movie website Collider. "... there's such a thing as a Bond kind of action, and then there's a subset of that which is our 'Skyfall' kind of action, they all have their own definitions," he said.Even apart from the stunts he said it was important to reference the earlier films as he views them as 'part of a legacy'."It has nothing to do with being a standalone film, as far as I'm concerned, because I don't think these films are standalone, I think they're part of a legacy," he said. "When I was working on it I was deeply aware as much of 'Quantum of Solace' and 'Casino Royale' as I was of 'Thunderball', as I was of Ian Fleming in the 50s writing it, you know you're a float in a parade," he added. (ANI)
Shahid, Shraddha launch music of 'Haider' in Mumbai Aug 21, 6:28 pm
New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor recently launched the music of their upcoming film 'Haider' alongwith Vishal Bhardwaj in Mumbai.Full Story »
Farrah Abraham inks $544k deal post strip club 'research' gig Aug 21, 5:34 pm
Melbourne, Aug 21 (ANI): Farrah Abraham has claimed that her "research" gig at the Palazio Gentlemen's Club in Austin, Texas strip club helped her to get the 544k dollars contract.Full Story »
Harvey Weinstein plans to make Harry Styles a 'star' Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein has revealed that he wants to make One Direction's Harry Styles a star.Full Story »
Anna Nicole Smith's family lose $44m claim from Marshall's fortune Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Late Anna Nicole Smith's family has lost the 44 million dollars claim from the fortune of her late husband J Howard Marshall.Full Story »
- American Idol Jennifer Hudson stays strong through troubled family life
- JK Rowling reveals how Shirley Bassey inspired 'Harry Potter' character
- Spike Lee warns 'war on black people' in Missouri can 'tear country apart'
- Madonna's largest-ever collection of items up for grabs
- Why Harry Styles turned down movie with Cara Delevingne
- LiLo's credit card gets 'rejected' at posh Hamptons nightclub
- Celebrity yoga instructor discloses Jennifer Aniston's fitness secrets
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut with 'Cabaret'
- Few takers for Justin Bieber's 'scent'
- Aamir Khan releases PK's second poster in Mumbai
TOP VIDEO STORIES