LiLo's mum wanted less nudity but Hefner persuaded her to strip offDec 17, 11:58 am
London, Dec 17 (ANI): Hugh Hefner has revealed how he persuaded Lindsay Lohan to strip off in the Marilyn Monroe tribute shoot for Playboy Magazine despite her mother insisting on less nudity.Hefner, 85, said that he was initially hesitant to use the 25-year-old actress for the cover of his magazine due to her unpredictable nature."I kind of had mixed emotions about it initially, and then it turned into something bigger than life," the Daily Mail quoted Hefner as telling E! News. "I wasn't quite sure where she was at in her life, obviously. It depends on whether it's Tuesday or Thursday.When asked about the rumour that Lohan didn't want to pose completely naked at first, but that Hefner pushed for it, he confirmed that story was true."I think it was essentially mama and the folks around her that kept pushing for less nudity," Hefner said."But I said, we're doing a nude pictorial here. We're going to do it in a very classy way and we're going to do it in a way in which it will not be forgotten."I think it was accomplished beyond anything I could have possibly imagined. "People will not forget this pictorial," he added. (ANI)
Cheryl Versini escapes shark attack while snorkeling with hubby in Caribbean Jan 25, 5:21 pm
London, Jan 25 (ANI): Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, who is a romantic break with her husband Jean-Bernard in the Caribbean, has reportedly escaped a shark attack while the duo was snorkeling.Full Story »
Cheryl Versini says she's 'very lucky' not to go off rails Jan 25, 5:11 pm
London, Jan 25 (ANI): Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has revealed that she has been very lucky in her life, but it could have been very different as she could easily have been one of those people who go off the rails.Full Story »
Kelly Brook confirms she is single Jan 25, 5:11 pm
London, Jan. 25 (ANI): Kelly Brook has recently confirmed that she is single amid the latest rumors stating that she got back with former fiance David McIntosh.Full Story »
Eastwood says films like 'American Sniper' make 'strongest anti-war statement' Jan 25, 4:20 pm
Washington, Jan 25 (ANI): Clint Eastwood has talked about the impact of 'American Sniper' movie at Producers Guild Nominees Awards breakfast at the Saban Theatre.Full Story »
- Shania Twain to release new album on Mar 2
- Indie movie 'Showing Roots' nabs Adam Brody, Elizabeth McGovern, Cicely Tyson
- 'Star Wars: the Force Awakens' set to break boundaries by featuring 1st female stormtrooper
- Meghan Trainor likes to keep her booty 'secret for future hubby'
- Mel B: Someone is trying to 'wreck' my marriage
- Rob Lowe roped in to play Devil's advocate in 'Apocalypse Slough'
- Pharrell Williams wants to be with 'sensitive people' so likes women's company
- J Lo's 'Boy Next Door' co-star says her on-screen lip service is over and above
- Warner Bros. may make new 'Jetsons' animated movie
- Jamie Dornan reveals 'brilliant' wife Amelia didn't mind his nude scenes in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
TOP VIDEO STORIES