Brad Pitt sad over lost enthusiasmDec 22, 4:45 pm
Washington, Dec 22 (ANI): Brad Pitt feels he was more 'optimistic' when he was younger and has grown more jaded with the world with age.The 47-year-old actor, who raises six children with partner Angelina Jolie, is saddened by his lack of enthusiasm."I was more optimistic and naive when I was younger and I arrived in Los Angeles with a few hundred dollars in my pocket and took any odd job I could find, then worked as an extra before I started to get acting jobs," Contactmusic quoted him as saying."I gradually grew more cynical and realistic about the world and in some ways I'm sorry I lost some of that openness and enthusiasm," he said. (ANI)
Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy' Dec 9, 4:47 pm
Washington, December 9 (ANI): The 'Family Guy' is planning to bring back Brian, the talking dog, in its episode titled 'Christmas Guy'.Full Story »
Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
Melbourne, Dec 9 (ANI): Kanye West fans took to social networking site Twitter to express their low opinion on the rapper, after an interview saw him declaring to be "next Nelson Mandela".Full Story »
Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he feels remorseful over his affair with Lauren Silverman.Full Story »
Boyzone celebrates two decades at top of charts Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Boyzone has celebrated their 20 years of being at the top of the charts.Full Story »
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's syndrome diagnosis was 'a relief'
TOP VIDEO STORIES