Bell undergoes regular therapy sessions to maintain mental healthJan 22, 1:52 pm
Washington, Jan 22 (ANI): Kristen Bell has revealed that she regularly seeks help from a therapist to keep her mental health in tip-top shape.The 'When in Rome' actress says that she often meets with her counsellor to talk through her problems."I love my therapist. When I have an issue that I need to work through, going to therapy gives me a bigger toolbox to do so," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Self magazine."Talking with friends helps, too. I can say crazy things to my friends, things I'm embarrassed to admit, like, 'I feel so ugly or worthless today.' They say, 'What? You're nuts!' Having good, real friends builds your self-esteem exponentially," she added. (ANI)
Soon, live-action Barbie movie in theatres Apr 24, 5:31 pm
Washington, April 24 (ANI): A live-action Barbie movie is currently in the making, it has been revealed.Full Story »
Diane Keaton continues being friends with Woody Allen post sex abuse scandal Apr 24, 4:46 pm
Washington, April 24 (ANI): Diane Keaton has revealed that she still remains friends with Woody Allen after his sex abuse scandal, as nothing is going to change their friendship.Full Story »
Johnny Depp starrer 'Mortdecai' set to release in 2015 Apr 24, 4:30 pm
Washington, April 24 (ANI): Johnny Depp's upcoming film 'Mortdecai' will hit the theatres in 2015, it has been revealed.Full Story »
Imogen Thomas flaunts sexy post-baby figure Apr 24, 4:30 pm
London, April 24 (ANI): Imogen Thomas, who has dropped down from dress size 12 to size 10, recently showed off her post baby body.Full Story »
- 'Frozen' actor Josh Gad re-teams with Disney for new project
- Olivia Wilde welcomes baby boy with Jason Sudeikis
- RiRi and Drake 'getting serious about each other'
- What inspires 'Frozen' and 'Toy Story's creative executive
- Miranda Kerr believes in being 'natural' when it comes to beauty
- Avril Lavigne slammed over 'racist' 'Hello Kitty' music video
- Lupita Nyong'o named 'most beautiful woman' by People mag
- Jennifer Garner to executive produce Bravo's 'All the Pretty Faces'
- William Hurt pulls out of Gregg Allman's biopic 'Midnight Rider'
- Samuel L Jackson asks men to stop being macho over male cancer check-up
TOP VIDEO STORIES