Ayesha Takia plans to take legal action against Kingfisher AirlinesFeb 9, 11:13 am
New Delhi, Feb 9 (ANI): Seems like Ayesha Takia is going to give Siddharth Mallya some restless nights after their Twitter brawl.Takia, who claims that a Kingfisher staffer had misbehaved with her sister, is reportedly planning to sue the airlines over misconduct."The worst airline, Kingfisher!!!shockingly baddddddddddd airport staff behavior at Delhi airport with my sister. We are going to take serious action against this and go to court with it, let the law handle it, so that this does not happen to any girl again (sic)," furious Takia tweeted after the misbehaviour.Reacting to Takia's tweet, Siddharth raised doubts over the actor's claim: "Been getting tweets about Ayesha Takia and KFA. Not too sure who she is, an actor of some sorts?? But it seems something has upset her. Don't know why Ayesha Takia is tweeting so much when she wasn't even present. There are always two sides to a story. Pipe down love." Ayesha hit back saying: "Well any Indian citizen can stand up for their rites if treated badly, and I don't have to be anyone u know sidharth mallya!!!!!!!!!!!!" (ANI)
Team 'Sarbjit' wants an Oscar Jun 25, 9:40 am
New Delhi, Jun 25 (ANI): The Randeep Hooda and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-starrer 'Sarbjit' may have scored lower than what was expected at the Box Office but that doesn't mean it won't join the next Academy Award race.Full Story »
Vikram Bhatt sues KRK for defamation Jun 24, 6:43 pm
New Delhi, Jun 24 (ANI): Known for rubbing B-Town celebs up the wrong way, Kamaal R Khan recently landed in a legal soup after filmmaker Vikram Bhatt filed a defamation case against KRK.Full Story »
Are Kylie Jenner, Tyga back on? Jun 24, 6:03 pm
London, Jun 24 (ANI): Seems like Kylie Jenner and Tyga are having a hard time staying away from each other after their May split as the rapper has dropped a massive hint that they are back together.Full Story »
Led Zeppelin didn't rip off 'Stairway to Heaven' Jun 24, 5:12 pm
Johannesburg, June 24 (ANI): A federal court jury has ruled in 'Led Zeppelin's favour after hearing the testimony and arguments that its classic rock anthem 'Stairway to Heaven' was a copyright infringement of 1960s instrumental tune.Full Story »
- DNA result shows Colorado inmate not Prince's heir
- Is Julia Roberts ditching movie career for TV?
- Darth Vader all set for his big screen outing with 'Rogue One'
- Michael Jackson's estate slams those 'false' child porn rumours
- When Taylor Swift turned 'Batman' for Dave Grohl
- Nawazuddin defends director Kushan Nandy against Chitrangada's allegation
- Team Bhansali-Deepika-Ranveer's third flick to go on floors in September?
- 'Folksy' love story 'Paheli' clocks 11 years
- Family, B-Town welcome Harshvardhan Kapoor's 'Mirzya' with huge applause
- Here's a sneak peak into IIFA 2016 diaries
TOP VIDEO STORIES