Ayesha Takia plans to take legal action against Kingfisher AirlinesFeb 9, 11:13 am
New Delhi, Feb 9 (ANI): Seems like Ayesha Takia is going to give Siddharth Mallya some restless nights after their Twitter brawl.Takia, who claims that a Kingfisher staffer had misbehaved with her sister, is reportedly planning to sue the airlines over misconduct."The worst airline, Kingfisher!!!shockingly baddddddddddd airport staff behavior at Delhi airport with my sister. We are going to take serious action against this and go to court with it, let the law handle it, so that this does not happen to any girl again (sic)," furious Takia tweeted after the misbehaviour.Reacting to Takia's tweet, Siddharth raised doubts over the actor's claim: "Been getting tweets about Ayesha Takia and KFA. Not too sure who she is, an actor of some sorts?? But it seems something has upset her. Don't know why Ayesha Takia is tweeting so much when she wasn't even present. There are always two sides to a story. Pipe down love." Ayesha hit back saying: "Well any Indian citizen can stand up for their rites if treated badly, and I don't have to be anyone u know sidharth mallya!!!!!!!!!!!!" (ANI)
Byung-hun Lee cast in MGM's 'Magnificent Seven' May 6, 4:13 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): 'Terminator: Genisys' star Byung-hun Lee has been cast in MGM's upcoming project 'Magnificent Seven.'Full Story »
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez set rumour mill running at Met Ball May 6, 3:40 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Justing Bieber and his former girlfriend Selena Gomez set rumours flying when they met at the 2015 Met Gala in NEw York City recently.Full Story »
Comedian Louis C.K. to direct, star in new indie film May 6, 3:05 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Louis C.K. is all set to direct, write and play the character of depressed middle-aged man in a new indie film titled 'I'm a Cop'.Full Story »
Britney Spears accused for stealing sexy moans of 'Piece of Me' May 6, 2:36 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Sexy moans from Britney Spears' single 'Piece of Me' were reportedly stolen, according to a guy who is suing Sony Music for jacking his samples.Full Story »
- Analysis suggests 'totally overrated' Beatles didn't revolutionize music
- 'Avengers' helmer Joss Whedon quits Twitter over criticism of 'Age of Ultron'
- Madge, Lady Gaga kiss and make up at Met Gala bash
- Reese Witherspoon officially launches lifestyle website Draper James
- Arnie re-enacts 17 films in 6 mins with James Corden's help
- Chris Brown suddenly freed of 'punching' charges by accuser
- 'The Hobbit' star Martin Freeman cast in 'Captain America: Civil War'
- 1D to make 1st TV appearance post Zayn Malik's exit
- Courtney Cox 'loved' directing ex hubby in debut film 'Just Before I Go'
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner trying to trademark their first names
TOP VIDEO STORIES