Marc Anthony likens working with J.Lo to 'riding a bike'Feb 11, 11:43 am
Washington, Feb 11 (ANI): Marc Anthony has said that he has an easygoing working relationship with ex wife Jennifer Lopez, and he described it as "riding a bike." The estranged couple's relationship may not have lasted in the US, but they are making it work on their journey across Latin America as they film for their Univision TV series, ' Q'Viva! The Chosen'. "We have a great relationship," ABC News quoted Anthony as saying in an interview with 'Good Morning America' contributor Chris Connelly. "There's a certain shorthand. It's how we started, when we started working together," he said. The Latin diva and her former hubby announced the development of the ' American Idol'-style talent competition when they were still married but began shooting it after they split. Even amid reports that the two were fighting over custody of their 3-year old twins, Anthony said he had no hesitation that the show must go on. "Not for me," he said. "The question was, what would it be like, having to go through this whole process in the middle of what we were going through. "But, it was just like, 'Hey, what's up? How's everything? Ah, good,'" he said. "It's just, Jen, Jennifer is Jennifer." Anthony then went on to say how it was like to work with his ex wife. "It wasn't difficult at all for me," he said. "I don't know what she would say. ... God knows..." Anthony also laughed when asked about Lopez's likening their post-split relationship to that of Sonny Bono and Cher, but described their happy, working relationship in another way. "It was like, you know, just riding a bike. "It was just us ... and we're very much like that. "We always made each other laugh. "You know, don't take things too seriously, just always busting each other's chops," he added. (ANI)
- Johnny Depp breaks silence on 'unpleasant' split with Vanessa Paradis
- Justin Bieber gets clean chit in hit and run case
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over phone hacking
- Paris Jackson shunned celebrating birthdays after MJ's death
- Bradley Cooper voted 'man with world's sexiest hair'
- Motherhood is crazy, says Kim K
- Kim K and Kanye West daughter's name leaked
- Brad Pitt reacts to Melissa Etheridge's Angelina Jolie double mastectomy comments
- Britney Spears' kids to star in new music video
- 'Superman' baddie Terence Stamp ambivalent about 'Man of Steel'